Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emyr Huws rumour 19:02 - Dec 31 with 2732 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Is is true he’s looking for a loan move for game time? I’ve seen a couple of L1 sides linked but not sure on the truth... can anyone confirm?

Personally see a bit of truth in it as he wants to go with Wales to the Euros in the summer, needs game time to force his way back into the Welsh set up which he isn’t getting at the moment

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Emyr Huws rumour on 19:06 - Dec 31 with 2697 viewsHipsterectomy

I remember Chambo on the eve of the season saying he was without doubt the best midfielder in the league - that turned out well for us

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Emyr Huws rumour on 19:57 - Dec 31 with 2492 viewsTerry_Nutkins

He needs to force his way in here! We need him!!!

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Emyr Huws rumour on 19:58 - Dec 31 with 2493 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

He can forget Wales. I know they are pants, but if he can't get into our side then he can forget about international football.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Emyr Huws rumour on 20:44 - Dec 31 with 2341 viewsagentp

To championship club on a perm. Luton, maybe.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Emyr Huws rumour on 20:46 - Dec 31 with 2339 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Emyr Huws rumour on 19:06 - Dec 31 by Hipsterectomy

I remember Chambo on the eve of the season saying he was without doubt the best midfielder in the league - that turned out well for us

Not too sure the 250 minutes or so of league action he has had this season have really given him the chance to show whether he is or not.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Emyr Huws rumour on 20:58 - Dec 31 with 2280 viewsHipsterectomy

Emyr Huws rumour on 20:46 - Dec 31 by Nthsuffolkblue

Not too sure the 250 minutes or so of league action he has had this season have really given him the chance to show whether he is or not.

I remember the win against Newcastle and he completely bossed the game. If he is fit and we're just not playing him that's criminal

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Emyr Huws rumour on 21:01 - Dec 31 with 2269 viewsolimar

Emyr Huws rumour on 20:46 - Dec 31 by Nthsuffolkblue

Hes had 7 starts and played at least an hour in all of them, thats not bad. He ought to be up to speed by now, surely enough to make some sort of noticeable impact that gets him more time.
Emyr Huws rumour on 21:04 - Dec 31 with 2258 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Emyr Huws rumour on 21:01 - Dec 31 by olimar

Hes had 7 starts and played at least an hour in all of them, thats not bad. He ought to be up to speed by now, surely enough to make some sort of noticeable impact that gets him more time.

Yes, either he should be fit and should be playing or Lambert knows better - either he can't get properly fit or in training he is looking very poor. He has made the bench but not even been brought on for the last 4 league matches.

Login to get fewer ads

Emyr Huws rumour on 21:05 - Dec 31 with 2253 viewsPJH

Emyr Huws rumour on 21:01 - Dec 31 by olimar

Midfield is frustrating because in Huws and Judge we have got players that should be outstanding in this league and Nolan was a top player at this level the season before last but so far all three have contributed very little.

Maybe Huws will start tomorrow but I agree he should be fit enough to take control of games at this level now if he is ever going to.
Emyr Huws rumour on 21:36 - Dec 31 with 2124 viewsolimar

Emyr Huws rumour on 21:04 - Dec 31 by Nthsuffolkblue

Yes, either he should be fit and should be playing or Lambert knows better - either he can't get properly fit or in training he is looking very poor. He has made the bench but not even been brought on for the last 4 league matches.

I think Lambert has made his decision. If you cant even get on the pitch when doing this heavy rotation, then there is no hope.
Emyr Huws rumour on 21:37 - Dec 31 with 2120 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Emyr Huws rumour on 21:36 - Dec 31 by olimar

I think Lambert has made his decision. If you cant even get on the pitch when doing this heavy rotation, then there is no hope.

and yet he is on the bench. What is the point of that unless he is close to the manager's plans?

Emyr Huws rumour on 21:57 - Dec 31 with 2019 viewsolimar

Emyr Huws rumour on 21:37 - Dec 31 by Nthsuffolkblue

and yet he is on the bench. What is the point of that unless he is close to the manager's plans?

Yeah, thats a really good point. Especially when we were so desperate for a midfield change v Gillingham.
Emyr Huws rumour on 22:29 - Dec 31 with 1920 viewsmonty_radio

I think it's too early. We all pay lip service to the time it takes to get over such injuries. He's just about reliably up and running. What we'd get for him is minute compared to the player we've been hoping he'd eventually return as. And if he did rediscover his quality, we'd end up putting him in our sticker book between Hourihane and Rhodes.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Emyr Huws rumour on 22:47 - Dec 31 with 1865 viewsBLUEBEAT

Emyr Huws rumour on 22:29 - Dec 31 by monty_radio

I think it's too early. We all pay lip service to the time it takes to get over such injuries. He's just about reliably up and running. What we'd get for him is minute compared to the player we've been hoping he'd eventually return as. And if he did rediscover his quality, we'd end up putting him in our sticker book between Hourihane and Rhodes.

I am hoping that this rotation system is purely an excuse to give the players coming back from big injuries more time to recover and so that the club can commence a well-equipped full-on assault for the second half of the season, starting tomorrow!

Poll: W or W

Emyr Huws rumour on 23:18 - Dec 31 with 1766 viewsChocorange

Emyr Huws rumour on 22:47 - Dec 31 by BLUEBEAT

I am hoping that this rotation system is purely an excuse to give the players coming back from big injuries more time to recover and so that the club can commence a well-equipped full-on assault for the second half of the season, starting tomorrow!

Another of Lamberts odd decisions ... For me Huws is a better all round player than Dozz and Nolan , better goal threat , box to box and can pass well.. And the games Huws were involved in were before this recent run of bad form... Much like Holy... Coincidental or could he have done better than others who keep getting chance after chance and failing.

Unless of course he has some appearance bonus due to him and we cannot afford it??'
Emyr Huws rumour on 00:45 - Jan 1 with 1576 viewsbournemouthblue

Emyr Huws rumour on 19:06 - Dec 31 by Hipsterectomy

Personally I'd be playing him more than we are currently

Lincoln was surely the game where he needed to be next to Downes in attempt to win the battle

I know he hasn't played a lot but one of the games where we actually passed the ball really nicely and retained the ball like a higher division side he played alongside Nolan and Skuse I think? At MK Don's, we looked like a Premier League side playing a minnow for the first 20 minutes
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 0:46]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024