Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer window 19:46 - Dec 31 with 850 viewsRobTheMonk

Who could potentially go?

Goalkeepers - Bart potentially goes on a permanent to Millwall. Think that would be it unless Norris goes back.

Defence - Wolf is the main worry. I can't see any bids coming in for anyone else unless Hurst decides he wants Nsiala again. We need a left back to free up Garbutt allowing him to move forward in my opinion.

Midfield - Potential offers for Downes. We have an abundance of other midfielders so some will have to go if we want anyone in. I don't want Downes to go.

Strikers - Realistically, I don't see us getting anyone. Norwood, Jackson, Sears and Keane is a more than capable strike force with Morris and Folami as backup.

Interesting times ahead!
Transfer window on 19:51 - Dec 31 with 824 viewsCoco

We simply must ship some of the dross. Imo we need to shift Donacien, Nsiala, Nolan. I also don’t rate Jackson or Edwards but they can be useful backups for now. Oh and we’ve just signed Norwood so a bit soon to bomb him and his league 2 ability. Controversial i know but it’s all about opinions and i just think we should expect better.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Transfer window on 19:56 - Dec 31 with 802 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Transfer window on 19:51 - Dec 31 by Coco

We simply must ship some of the dross. Imo we need to shift Donacien, Nsiala, Nolan. I also don’t rate Jackson or Edwards but they can be useful backups for now. Oh and we’ve just signed Norwood so a bit soon to bomb him and his league 2 ability. Controversial i know but it’s all about opinions and i just think we should expect better.

All very unrealistic.

A good manager should get a tune out of Jackson, Donacien, Nolan and Norwood.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Transfer window on 20:02 - Dec 31 with 783 viewsCoco

Transfer window on 19:56 - Dec 31 by Marshalls_Mullet

All very unrealistic.

A good manager should get a tune out of Jackson, Donacien, Nolan and Norwood.

Fine. In your opinion. I just think they’re dreadfully mediocre footballers. Donacien has done nothing to suggest he is anything other than a Bottom half league one player.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Transfer window on 20:03 - Dec 31 with 776 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Transfer window on 20:02 - Dec 31 by Coco

Fine. In your opinion. I just think they’re dreadfully mediocre footballers. Donacien has done nothing to suggest he is anything other than a Bottom half league one player.

Donaciens main role is as a back up right back. Once KVY is back then Donacien will be back on the bench. He is as good as we are gonna as back up.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Transfer window on 20:06 - Dec 31 with 768 viewsCoco

Transfer window on 20:03 - Dec 31 by Marshalls_Mullet

Donaciens main role is as a back up right back. Once KVY is back then Donacien will be back on the bench. He is as good as we are gonna as back up.

Yeah that’s fine just annoying that in our current predicament we spend 750k on a back-up fullback.

Transfer window on 20:10 - Dec 31 with 752 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Transfer window on 20:06 - Dec 31 by Coco

Yeah that’s fine just annoying that in our current predicament we spend 750k on a back-up fullback.

We didn't.

He was bought as a first choice, Championship full back.

Just happens that the managers judgment was poor.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024