Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert - 2025 13:23 - Jan 1 with 787 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

What in the f**kery f**k is that about?!?

If we don’t go up this season or next season, he’d be gone. And all it’s gonna mean is his payoff will be much much higher.

Crazy

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Lambert - 2025 on 13:41 - Jan 1 with 635 viewsJ2BLUE

It's times like this where I wonder if Evans might just be a lucky idiot. I always assumed you don't amass a £750m+ business empire by being an idiot but this is ridiculous.

This literally makes zero sense at this time.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lambert - 2025 on 13:46 - Jan 1 with 600 viewsbrogansnose

Surely there's got to be some performance clauses in there ?
Lambert - 2025 on 13:48 - Jan 1 with 581 viewstractordownsouth

Lambert - 2025 on 13:41 - Jan 1 by J2BLUE

It's times like this where I wonder if Evans might just be a lucky idiot. I always assumed you don't amass a £750m+ business empire by being an idiot but this is ridiculous.

Bet when he eventually sells up it will be to Wetherspoons Tim

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Lambert - 2025 on 13:48 - Jan 1 with 580 viewsTractorWood

I'm absolutely speechless. Lambert can't believe his luck, I bet. A club that given you a ridiculously long contract just as the wheels start to wobble, results get worse every week and the crowd start to turn or at least question it.

They guy was grilling them after letting in 5 goals at Lincoln 3 days ago!

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Lambert - 2025 on 13:51 - Jan 1 with 533 viewsBluefish

Lambert - 2025 on 13:46 - Jan 1 by brogansnose

Surely there's got to be some performance clauses in there ?

That was my thought 4 extra years but also break clauses included every 6 months to mean no compensation payout. Pardew had similar in his 10 year deal I think. Seems an odd thing to announce though if utilising the break clause is a current possibility.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Lambert - 2025 on 13:56 - Jan 1 with 485 viewsbrogansnose

Lambert - 2025 on 13:51 - Jan 1 by Bluefish

That was my thought 4 extra years but also break clauses included every 6 months to mean no compensation payout. Pardew had similar in his 10 year deal I think. Seems an odd thing to announce though if utilising the break clause is a current possibility.

Evans has been caught out enough not to put something in there so that he doesn't end up paying for years of wages if not, he really is a mug. For PL, who I read as being a very insecure person, it might just balance him out again. Either way, a 2 year extension to the 18 months is kind of feasible, but 4 ?
Lambert - 2025 on 13:58 - Jan 1 with 462 viewsFunge

Lambert - 2025 on 13:41 - Jan 1 by J2BLUE

I'm in full agreement.

Baffled by this. We've got fck all money; let's commit a substantial portion of the little we do have to the manager's salary.

Another berserk decision from Evans.
Lambert - 2025 on 14:04 - Jan 1 with 403 viewsBluefish

Lambert - 2025 on 13:56 - Jan 1 by brogansnose

Evans has been caught out enough not to put something in there so that he doesn't end up paying for years of wages if not, he really is a mug. For PL, who I read as being a very insecure person, it might just balance him out again. Either way, a 2 year extension to the 18 months is kind of feasible, but 4 ?

I think ME must have been at Lincoln and heard the supporters chanting PRP's name despite the mess on the pitch and got the wrong idea. He probably thinks if they love him despite all of this then we must keep him forever

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024