Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well, that's that 13:39 - Jan 1 with 451 viewsBobbychase

I despise the modern football attitude of getting rid of the manager every few months and while the announcement from ITFC is a major surprise, it's also hilarious.

Now all the people who have either forgotten or weren't around when we had a hate/hate relationship with Warnock in the early 2000s can STFU.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Well, that's that on 13:50 - Jan 1 with 397 viewsstonojnr

tbf we had a hate/hate relationship with Warnock, because he was the opposition, even back then it was always a case of we dont like him,but we'd love him as our manager winding the other teams up.
Well, that's that on 13:52 - Jan 1 with 382 viewsHerbivore

Well, that's that on 13:50 - Jan 1 by stonojnr

tbf we had a hate/hate relationship with Warnock, because he was the opposition, even back then it was always a case of we dont like him,but we'd love him as our manager winding the other teams up.

No, I never would have loved him as our manager. Colin is a prize knobber.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Well, that's that on 13:54 - Jan 1 with 362 viewsBobbychase

Well, that's that on 13:50 - Jan 1 by stonojnr

He's looking for another year's work before he retires. We're trying to rebuild the club. He's the opposite of what we need and I'd call into question his motivation with the end of his career on the horizon.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024