Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Edwards fooking ballwatching again. (n/t) 15:08 - Jan 1 with 444 viewsDubtractor

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Edwards fooking ballwatching again. (n/t) on 15:08 - Jan 1 with 441 viewsJDB23

Disgusting defending from Chambers there.
Edwards fooking ballwatching again. (n/t) on 15:09 - Jan 1 with 436 viewstractorboy2421

Shocking... Totally shocking
Edwards fooking ballwatching again. (n/t) on 15:10 - Jan 1 with 410 viewsSwansea_Blue

Edwards fooking ballwatching again. (n/t) on 15:08 - Jan 1 by JDB23

Disgusting defending from Chambers there.

Caught wrong side wasn’t he. Rookie error.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Edwards fooking ballwatching again. (n/t) on 15:14 - Jan 1 with 372 viewsjas0999

Edwards just aimlessly punting the ball to no one.
Edwards fooking ballwatching again. (n/t) on 15:15 - Jan 1 with 359 viewsBackToRussia

Chambers should be giving Edwards a rocket after that. 5 minutes in and he's lost concentration. The fact the back 5 just walks up after a moment like that shows me they're just relieved not to have conceded.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Edwards fooking ballwatching again. (n/t) on 15:25 - Jan 1 with 296 viewsDubtractor

In fairness to Edwards he's now put in a few decent crosses.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Edwards fooking ballwatching again. (n/t) on 15:25 - Jan 1 with 293 viewsSwansea_Blue

Another excellent cross from him though; that’s about 3 now he’s whipped right into the danger area. He’s a winger, not a defender.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Edwards fooking ballwatching again. (n/t) on 15:29 - Jan 1 with 259 viewsjas0999

Edwards fooking ballwatching again. (n/t) on 15:25 - Jan 1 by Swansea_Blue

Another excellent cross from him though; that’s about 3 now he’s whipped right into the danger area. He’s a winger, not a defender.

Yes, improved after shaky start. Norwood should have done better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024