Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A good first half. (n/t) 15:49 - Jan 1 with 844 viewsMrTown

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

A good first half. (n/t) on 15:51 - Jan 1 with 825 viewsjasondozzell

Agree. We are the better footballing side. Some decent play at times. Good crosses coming in from Edwards and Garbutt. Apart from one or two shaky moments have defended well. Big half coming up.
A good first half. (n/t) on 15:51 - Jan 1 with 821 viewsRadlett_blue

Wycombe are a horrible team to play against, but after the early alarms we're containing them. The formation seems to be working well with Edwards & Garbutt both putting in decent crosses. Huws has been almost invisible.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

A good first half. (n/t) on 15:51 - Jan 1 with 809 viewsRobTheMonk

I wouldn't say good but a definite improvement of what we've recently seen. Downes has been great again. Wycombe are making it a stodgy game.
A good first half. (n/t) on 15:51 - Jan 1 with 798 viewsSwansea_Blue

A good idea to watch a different match. Who are you watching?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

A good first half. (n/t) on 15:51 - Jan 1 with 794 viewsonlymehere

Yep half decent although only creating a couple of chances we need to be more clinical I really don’t feel confident when Chambers and Wilson are on the back foot retreating.
But it’s 6/10 half for me.
A good first half. (n/t) on 15:52 - Jan 1 with 770 viewsMrTown

A good first half. (n/t) on 15:51 - Jan 1 by jasondozzell

Agree. We are the better footballing side. Some decent play at times. Good crosses coming in from Edwards and Garbutt. Apart from one or two shaky moments have defended well. Big half coming up.

Agree entirely, but they are top, home team, probably higher confidence than us and are effective at what they do, albeit about as ugly to look at as the woman managing them.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

A good first half. (n/t) on 15:52 - Jan 1 with 737 viewsVaughan8

That is a good half?!? Haha

They only have to score and we will crumble. They have had one glorious chance and should be 1 up. We had one good chance..great save by their keeper.
A good first half. (n/t) on 15:53 - Jan 1 with 724 viewsjas0999

It’s a game we need to win though and at the moment we haven’t really done enough to do that. But Wycombe are a very physical side and after a shaky start we’ve handled them fairly well. Need to stop giving away needless free kicks. Wilson worries me - done it twice so far.
Login to get fewer ads

A good first half. (n/t) on 15:53 - Jan 1 with 721 viewsNthsuffolkblue

A good first half. (n/t) on 15:51 - Jan 1 by jasondozzell

Definitely playing the better football.

Both sides have created chances but I would say theirs have been better.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

A good first half. (n/t) on 15:54 - Jan 1 with 714 viewspointofblue

How far we’ve fallen for that to be considered a good half.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

A good first half. (n/t) on 15:54 - Jan 1 with 697 viewsHerbivore

Good? Hmmm. We've been bang average. Norwood is well off the boil at the minute and Judge is a passenger. We've got very little in the way of creativity and we look a bit shaky at the back.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

A good first half. (n/t) on 15:55 - Jan 1 with 667 viewsSwansea_Blue

A good first half. (n/t) on 15:52 - Jan 1 by MrTown

Agree entirely, but they are top, home team, probably higher confidence than us and are effective at what they do, albeit about as ugly to look at as the woman managing them.

Me neither.

The big issue for me is the lack of link between defence and midfield and midfield and what’s ahead of them. We really struggle to find space and then play balls between the lines (hence hopeful punts from the back). Most of our passing in the middle is sideways.

A scrappy game chasing second balls. With a few decent moments, but not enough.

A good first half. (n/t) on 15:56 - Jan 1 with 658 viewsonlymehere

A good first half. (n/t) on 15:54 - Jan 1 by Herbivore

Good? Hmmm. We've been bang average. Norwood is well off the boil at the minute and Judge is a passenger. We've got very little in the way of creativity and we look a bit shaky at the back.

Another one moan like fcuk I thought we were all on side?
Some fans just moan for the sake of it.
A good first half. (n/t) on 15:57 - Jan 1 with 628 viewsHerbivore

A good first half. (n/t) on 15:56 - Jan 1 by onlymehere

Stop moaning.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

A good first half. (n/t) on 15:59 - Jan 1 with 569 viewsSwansea_Blue

Some twump can’t last 12 minutes without having a whinge (despite not knowing how we’re playing):

Our two centre halfs by onlymehere 1 Jan 2020 15:11
Pretty dreadful.

A good first half. (n/t) on 16:01 - Jan 1 with 538 viewsFreddy

A good half ??
A good first half. (n/t) on 16:03 - Jan 1 with 513 viewsTerry_Nutkins

A good first half. (n/t) on 15:52 - Jan 1 by Vaughan8

That is a good half?!? Haha

They only have to score and we will crumble. They have had one glorious chance and should be 1 up. We had one good chance..great save by their keeper.

That's a horrible team to play against on a horrible pitch. If you think teams can turn up there and play tippy tappy football good luck.

Wycombe get the ball, pump it long, hassle you and whenever possible dive for freekicks. We've had 70% of the ball and tried to play. ugly game but we have been the better team against top of the table. So yes, apply context and its a good half. We muat be very low on confidence and we have shown for the ball that has been good to see.

It's a depressing watch sometimes this division. It's just a right old battle. We could probably do with a a big bloke in midfield sometimes in this div. As much as i hate the concept we're quite easy to bully. We dont have a tall backline either. If only Nsiala was as comanding as he looks (and to be fair he was for Shrewsbury). A Matty Elliot or Json De Vos or Berra in this league would be so good.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

A good first half. (n/t) on 16:04 - Jan 1 with 500 viewsBlueBadger

LOL

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

A good first half. (n/t) on 16:16 - Jan 1 with 442 viewsSwansea_Blue

A good first half. (n/t) on 16:03 - Jan 1 by Terry_Nutkins

That's a horrible team to play against on a horrible pitch. If you think teams can turn up there and play tippy tappy football good luck.

Wycombe get the ball, pump it long, hassle you and whenever possible dive for freekicks. We've had 70% of the ball and tried to play. ugly game but we have been the better team against top of the table. So yes, apply context and its a good half. We muat be very low on confidence and we have shown for the ball that has been good to see.

It's a depressing watch sometimes this division. It's just a right old battle. We could probably do with a a big bloke in midfield sometimes in this div. As much as i hate the concept we're quite easy to bully. We dont have a tall backline either. If only Nsiala was as comanding as he looks (and to be fair he was for Shrewsbury). A Matty Elliot or Json De Vos or Berra in this league would be so good.

That’s all fair.

Much better start to this half. Higher tempo, a bit more direct and quick thinking on the goal. Top class delivery from Garbutt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024