Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert threatens to walk and gets new deal 17:05 - Jan 1 with 881 viewswarkthisway

What sort of message is that to all the players ? - and he’s got one of the worst records of any Ipswich Town Manager- incredible from Evans.

bentnkuqi

Lambert threatens to walk and gets new deal on 17:06 - Jan 1 with 866 viewsgroovyASH

Evans showing his astute ownership or stupidity once again

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

Lambert threatens to walk and gets new deal on 17:15 - Jan 1 with 807 viewshomer_123

Contract was signed a month ago.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Lambert threatens to walk and gets new deal on 17:17 - Jan 1 with 783 viewspointofblue

Lambert threatens to walk and gets new deal on 17:15 - Jan 1 by homer_123

Contract was signed a month ago.

I wonder whether it was agreed a month ago but not signed until yesterday or today? That would tie in with Lambert's post Gillingham comments, if Evans was holding back on letting him sign it due to poor form.

Though then why he would allow him to sign after losing 5-3 at Lincoln...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lambert threatens to walk and gets new deal on 17:18 - Jan 1 with 776 viewsportmanking

What are you on about? He'd signed the deal at the beginning of December.
Lambert threatens to walk and gets new deal on 17:25 - Jan 1 with 728 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert threatens to walk and gets new deal on 17:18 - Jan 1 by portmanking

What are you on about? He'd signed the deal at the beginning of December.

It was still a stupid decision then.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I came on to post almost the exact same thing. (n/t) on 17:27 - Jan 1 with 712 viewsScottCandage

Lambert threatens to walk and gets new deal on 17:17 - Jan 1 by pointofblue

I wonder whether it was agreed a month ago but not signed until yesterday or today? That would tie in with Lambert's post Gillingham comments, if Evans was holding back on letting him sign it due to poor form.

Though then why he would allow him to sign after losing 5-3 at Lincoln...

Lambert threatens to walk and gets new deal on 19:20 - Jan 1 with 606 viewsArnieM

Lambert said the deal was offered snd signed on a month ago !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024