Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highlights are up already 17:18 - Jan 1 with 896 viewsgerryitfc

Their goal looks worse the more you see it.
https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11899164/wycombe-1-1-ipswi
Highlights are up already on 17:20 - Jan 1 with 880 viewsTerry_Nutkins

It was awful. Such a shame as thatnwas a kickstart the season battling away win otherwise.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Highlights are up already on 17:31 - Jan 1 with 824 viewsRyorry

Nobody's mentioned their GK & defence - we had some great shots on target but unlike us, they had a good keeper & defence (just going by those highlights as I didn't see the game).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Highlights are up already on 17:45 - Jan 1 with 771 viewsGeoffSentence

Wheeler (?) had no idea where that was going.

First quarter of the season the way things were running for us that wouldn't have gone in.

I am still convinced that the football gods are trying to rebalance things after the Ramsey and Robson eras. They took their eye off the ball at the beginning of the season but have realised that we had a chance of going up and are sorting it out now.

FootballOdin - "What? That pokey little Town has won the league, FA Cup and UEFA cup? We need to do something about that"

FootballLoki - " LEave it to me guvnor, I'll send Hurst over to get them relegated"

FootballThor - "Oi, Loki have you seen what's going on down there, Town look a decent shot fof going up again"

FootballLoki - "Whoops, sorry, was busy with Freya, hang on a moment I'll make 'em go two months without a league win, that should sort things for a bit, Just for giggles I'll make sure the manager gets a new contract in the middle of this run too, that'll screw with the fans heads"

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Highlights are up already on 17:47 - Jan 1 with 762 viewsjas0999

Drop Norris and send him back to Wolves.
Highlights are up already on 19:59 - Jan 1 with 582 viewseddiespearitt03

Who challenged the first header.......?
Highlights are up already on 20:11 - Jan 1 with 556 viewskizaitfc

It is shocking goalkeeping, the striker has 3 defenders on him, there is no need for him to come charging out like he does

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024