Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers 17:29 - Jan 1 with 1106 viewsnoggin

Great leader, poor footballer.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Chambers on 17:36 - Jan 1 with 1085 viewsOsborneOneNil

100%
Chambers on 17:39 - Jan 1 with 1072 viewsWickets

He is really struggling as he has done for the last year to be honest . Such a pity as he has been a good servant to the club .
Chambers on 17:40 - Jan 1 with 1057 viewsr2d2

Too much sway at the club. Thats one of the problems.
Chambers on 17:43 - Jan 1 with 1047 viewsChrisd

He was getting bullied by Samuel during that first 30 minutes, Chambers couldn't cope with him physically, look at the chance Smyth missed at the back post because Chambers got out muscled. He was going to have no chance with Akinfenwa's introduction later in the game and so it proved. Feel both Wilson and Chambers struggle with strikers that are physical.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Chambers on 17:44 - Jan 1 with 1026 viewsTractorWood

He did poorly early in the first half when Wycombe had their ridiculous miss. Wilson was poor too.

Defend like that most weeks and we won't make the playoffs.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 17:46]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Chambers on 17:45 - Jan 1 with 1022 viewsjas0999

I thought Wilson was worse. Looks very average and lacking any sort of football ability. Keeps giving away needless free kicks in bad positions as a result of his lack of ability.

Chambers little better mind.
Chambers on 17:53 - Jan 1 with 982 viewsCoco

Chambers, Wilson and Nsiala are all dreadful.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Chambers on 17:56 - Jan 1 with 968 viewsHerbivore

He started the season well enough but has been struggling of late and was poor today. Think he's had a knock and l wonder if that's impacting him. It's also pretty clear that constant changes in the back line are doing none of our defenders any favours.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Chambers on 18:09 - Jan 1 with 929 viewsbobbyramsey

Chambers on 17:53 - Jan 1 by Coco

And therein lies the root of our problems, 75% of the defence are absolute tosh...
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 18:13]
Chambers on 18:13 - Jan 1 with 915 viewsWickets

Chambers on 17:56 - Jan 1 by Herbivore

He started the season well enough but has been struggling of late and was poor today. Think he's had a knock and l wonder if that's impacting him. It's also pretty clear that constant changes in the back line are doing none of our defenders any favours.

i thought he struggled in early season games gave away that poor goal that cost us against Sunderland
Chambers on 18:13 - Jan 1 with 912 viewsportmanking

It is with a heavy heart that I'd have to agree that father time is catching up with Chambo.

He was bullied all too easily by Samuel today (who I wouldn't mind us signing, may I add).

It does make me wonder whether we really have what it takes to get promotion given that we only have one decent CB capable of playing in a back three (Woolfie).
Chambers on 18:18 - Jan 1 with 881 viewspennblue

Chambers on 18:13 - Jan 1 by portmanking

It is with a heavy heart that I'd have to agree that father time is catching up with Chambo.

He was bullied all too easily by Samuel today (who I wouldn't mind us signing, may I add).

It does make me wonder whether we really have what it takes to get promotion given that we only have one decent CB capable of playing in a back three (Woolfie).

Wycombe back 2, Stewart and Charles, are the reason Wycombe are top of the League imo.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Chambers on 18:48 - Jan 2 with 674 viewsWickets

Chambers on 18:18 - Jan 1 by pennblue

Wycombe back 2, Stewart and Charles, are the reason Wycombe are top of the League imo.

I have only seen them twice and thought that they did look pretty solid . Mind you same was being said regards Toto a couple of years ago so who knows .
Chambers on 18:56 - Jan 2 with 657 viewshampstead_blue

Average leader, very poor footballer.

Papers over cracks with those stupid fist pumps. Sorry but that's just silly and is done to endear himself to the fans.

Divert the gaze from his incredibly average performances with bravado.

Cheap and nasty.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Chambers on 19:08 - Jan 2 with 638 viewshaynes_toe1

Problem is we dont have a better leader and we dont have two better CBs
Chambers on 19:41 - Jan 2 with 595 viewsBlueForYou

Chambers on 17:53 - Jan 1 by Coco

Think we have to honest & say bye bye to all three, Chambers perhaps going over to start coaching.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024