Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things 17:43 - Jan 1 with 1011 viewsBluefish

Judge has to play centrally if he plays
Holy must start in goal
We either play 532 or 41212
If 5 at the back we do not play Skuse or Dozzell in midfield

I have been saying these things for a long time and they are blindingly obvious.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things on 17:45 - Jan 1 with 982 viewsHerbivore

Judge shouldn't start imo, doesn't do enough and his legs and touch have gone. Agree on Holy. Disagree on formation.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things on 17:46 - Jan 1 with 971 viewstextbackup

mental how judge played his preferred position today, and looked much better than he has before!
it really is the simple things, the square pegs in square holes, that should happen that makes supporters so angry.

the GK situation has been the only thing that's properly pissed me off about the rotation. Holy is by far the better keeper, and ours. I just cant believe PL would be held over a barrel by wolves to play norris

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things on 17:56 - Jan 1 with 935 viewsGeoffSentence

If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things on 17:46 - Jan 1 by textbackup

mental how judge played his preferred position today, and looked much better than he has before!
it really is the simple things, the square pegs in square holes, that should happen that makes supporters so angry.

the GK situation has been the only thing that's properly pissed me off about the rotation. Holy is by far the better keeper, and ours. I just cant believe PL would be held over a barrel by wolves to play norris

I get this all the time in Football Manager, I just tell the manager of the parent club to sod off.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things on 17:59 - Jan 1 with 923 viewsMrTown

I thought you would have gone quite for a few months now after todays news, reappear your head in May to begin your tirade again

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things on 18:00 - Jan 1 with 913 viewsonlymehere

If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things on 17:45 - Jan 1 by Herbivore

Judge shouldn't start imo, doesn't do enough and his legs and touch have gone. Agree on Holy. Disagree on formation.

Judge was our most active attacker today with having three efforts on target unlucky on all of them.
Going by that he was behind Downes being my motm .
If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things on 18:01 - Jan 1 with 896 viewsHerbivore

If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things on 18:00 - Jan 1 by onlymehere

Judge was our most active attacker today with having three efforts on target unlucky on all of them.

He did well with the header but missed two good chances. He doesn't do enough and gave the ball away a lot.

If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things on 18:02 - Jan 1 with 883 viewsBluefish

If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things on 17:59 - Jan 1 by MrTown

I thought you would have gone quite for a few months now after todays news, reappear your head in May to begin your tirade again

Why is that? What has changed?

If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things on 18:02 - Jan 1 with 878 viewsMrTown

If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things on 18:00 - Jan 1 by onlymehere

Agree, Judge was good today, done well in the no.10 role today.

People don't like that though, doesn't fit their script.

Login to get fewer ads

If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things on 18:03 - Jan 1 with 870 viewsMrTown

If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things on 18:02 - Jan 1 by Bluefish

Why is that? What has changed?

2025. Long live the King.

If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things on 18:07 - Jan 1 with 837 views3_5_2

agree re Holy and Judge, not on shape as it should as be flexible as possible

Feel we really miss KVY, Sears and Bish coming back is a positive

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things on 18:09 - Jan 1 with 824 viewsBluefish

If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things on 18:03 - Jan 1 by MrTown

2025. Long live the King.

Odd attitude. Ok to support him while he is here but celebrating an unnecessary extended contract is very weird

If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things on 18:38 - Jan 1 with 749 viewsKeaneish

I think we’ve all been saying that and we all agree. Holy has to start. Other than that, same side plays again.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things on 18:44 - Jan 1 with 726 viewsCheltenham_Blue

If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things on 17:45 - Jan 1 by Herbivore

Judge was our best player today......

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things on 18:47 - Jan 1 with 719 viewsKeaneish

If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things on 18:44 - Jan 1 by Cheltenham_Blue

Judge needs a run of games in that position. Unlucky not to score today and I thought his movement and unselfish runs caused Wycombe lots of problems. Some lovely deft touches. He starts for me but now has Bishop breathing down his neck. I wonder how Lankester would fair in that position too. Would be interesting to see Sears there too at some point.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 18:48]

If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things on 18:51 - Jan 1 with 691 viewsCheltenham_Blue

If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things on 18:47 - Jan 1 by Keaneish

Judge needs a run of games in that position. Unlucky not to score today and I thought his movement and unselfish runs caused Wycombe lots of problems. Some lovely deft touches. He starts for me but now has Bishop breathing down his neck. I wonder how Lankester would fair in that position too. Would be interesting to see Sears there too at some point.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 18:48]

Think Bishop is a fair few games from enough sharpness to be breathing down Judge's neck, but I take your point.

I do wonder where Lankaster might fit in to this when he is fit. One thing I'd like to see is for PL to remain unchanged for the Cup game on Saturday, he won't of course, but we need a confidence booster to take us into Accrington.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 18:52]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things on 20:09 - Jan 1 with 596 viewsHerbivore

If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things on 18:44 - Jan 1 by Cheltenham_Blue

Disagree.

If we need to accept him then he MUST stick to certain things on 20:17 - Jan 1 with 581 viewsKeaneish

He certainly carried more of an attacking threat than we’ve had for a while. I like him in that number ten role. We’ve bemoaned lack of efforts on target and he had three good ones popping up in little pockets of space. Thought his link up play was pretty decent but will improve if given a run. That’s the midfield balance right for me now.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024