Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only caught the last 20 minutes 18:06 - Jan 1 with 500 viewsFtnfwest

and note all the comments re the game. One thing i did think though was how appalling the pitch is (or is it me?) Wycombe don't use it much obviously but it did seem quite bad.
Only caught the last 20 minutes on 18:36 - Jan 1 with 392 viewsbournemouthblue

That probably didn't help, the last 20 minutes will give you a massively skewered version of that match

From 20 through to about the 60 minutes, we were very much the better side and could have been more than one ahead

They have a very solid defence which is far more organised than ours. I'm sure we'd take either of their two centre backs in a heartbeat?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Only caught the last 20 minutes on 18:46 - Jan 1 with 363 viewsFtnfwest

Only caught the last 20 minutes on 18:36 - Jan 1 by bournemouthblue

That probably didn't help, the last 20 minutes will give you a massively skewered version of that match

From 20 through to about the 60 minutes, we were very much the better side and could have been more than one ahead

They have a very solid defence which is far more organised than ours. I'm sure we'd take either of their two centre backs in a heartbeat?

Gathered that. Yes from what i saw i thought Akinfenwe was going to end up booting a couple of defenders plus the ball into the net for the winner!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024