Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saheed "The Refridgerator" Akinfenwa. 19:03 - Jan 1 with 875 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Thought we were pretty much in control of the game until he came on. I wonder if he is related to William Perry.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Saheed "The Refridgerator" Akinfenwa. on 19:14 - Jan 1 with 823 viewsitfc_bucks

Who?
Saheed "The Refridgerator" Akinfenwa. on 19:15 - Jan 1 with 822 viewsArnieM

Thing is WW play the game like its rugby league. Hoof and knock opponents to the ground , make up ground...... hit the deck around the area whenever they are touched , winning free kicks that Should never be given in the first place . No coincidence they have scored most of their goals from set pieces around the box. They use that lump of a “ striker” Like a prop forward .

I wish them well but they are not a good advert for the game of “ football” !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Saheed "The Refridgerator" Akinfenwa. on 19:22 - Jan 1 with 786 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Saheed "The Refridgerator" Akinfenwa. on 19:14 - Jan 1 by itfc_bucks

Who?

William "The fridge" Perry was a rather large gentleman who played for Chicago Bears in the NFL. Mr Akinfenwa reminds me of him somewhat, ie, a feckin great lump that opposing players bounce off.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Saheed "The Refridgerator" Akinfenwa. on 20:52 - Jan 1 with 673 viewshomer_123

Saheed "The Refridgerator" Akinfenwa. on 19:15 - Jan 1 by ArnieM

Thing is WW play the game like its rugby league. Hoof and knock opponents to the ground , make up ground...... hit the deck around the area whenever they are touched , winning free kicks that Should never be given in the first place . No coincidence they have scored most of their goals from set pieces around the box. They use that lump of a “ striker” Like a prop forward .

I wish them well but they are not a good advert for the game of “ football” !

Yet....top of the league on a budget of maybe a fifth of ours.

Football is a out different styles.. we might not like it but it's effective and our lads couldn't cope.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024