Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Their crowd 20:33 - Jan 1 with 1868 viewsitfc_bucks

Absolute embarrassment. Almost certainly their biggest gate of the season and didn't hear a peep from them all afternoon.

Woeful.
Their crowd on 20:40 - Jan 1 with 1817 viewsGeoffSentence

Yep, it was their biggest gate of the season, couple of hundred more than Sunderland.

To be fair, on the radio I could hear them chanting "sing when you're winning£ just after their equaliser. Other than that the Town fans were coming over the airwaves loud and clear.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Their crowd on 20:41 - Jan 1 with 1805 viewsitfc_bucks

Their crowd on 20:40 - Jan 1 by GeoffSentence

Yep, it was their biggest gate of the season, couple of hundred more than Sunderland.

To be fair, on the radio I could hear them chanting "sing when you're winning£ just after their equaliser. Other than that the Town fans were coming over the airwaves loud and clear.

I'll be honest mate, both their fans singing that must've been right next to a microphone because we didn't hear that at all.

It was somewhere between a library and a morgue.
Their crowd on 23:03 - Jan 1 with 1431 viewshatch

On the topic of the crowd I was pleased to hear the Town fans on sky in full voice and all positive. The Lambert chant was positive and acknowledged by PL. Well done to those that went
Their crowd on 23:12 - Jan 1 with 1385 viewswellsy700

Their crowd on 20:40 - Jan 1 by GeoffSentence

The swing low, sweet chariot rendition made me chuckle

NZ Blue
Poll: Who stays? Who goes?

Their crowd on 00:13 - Jan 2 with 1290 viewsBLUEBEAT

Very poor. Almost as bad as Reading. But not quite.

Poll: W or W

Their crowd on 06:35 - Jan 2 with 1096 viewsEly_Blue

Their crowd on 23:12 - Jan 1 by wellsy700

The swing low, sweet chariot rendition made me chuckle

It made the sky commentator chuckle too

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024