Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not much talk about the surprise return of Teddy Bishop 10:49 - Jan 2 with 1146 viewsBLUEBEAT

Is he the answer to the midfield issue?

There is obviously the constant concern of injury with him but he has abilities the other midfielders lack and I really can’t be bothered to finish this sentence.

Poll: W or W

Not much talk about the surprise return of Teddy Bishop on 10:53 - Jan 2 with 1125 viewsITFC_Forever

I thought he played pretty well in the second half of last season when he was back and fit, but he does have this injury-proneness now which doesn't help us or him and his career.

If he can put together another injury-free spell over the rest of this season, he's a very useful option to have.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Not much talk about the surprise return of Teddy Bishop on 11:00 - Jan 2 with 1087 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Not much talk about the surprise return of Teddy Bishop on 10:53 - Jan 2 by ITFC_Forever

I thought he played pretty well in the second half of last season when he was back and fit, but he does have this injury-proneness now which doesn't help us or him and his career.

If he can put together another injury-free spell over the rest of this season, he's a very useful option to have.

If fit and all that jazz.

But yes, if fit he is exactly what we are missing. Somebody who can drive with the ball and break the lines coming from midfield. Hopefully his shooting has improved though because it has always been tragically bad.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Not much talk about the surprise return of Teddy Bishop on 11:02 - Jan 2 with 1076 viewsGeoffSentence

I imagine that both he and Freddie will have a sizeable part to play on Saturday as part of their rehab.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Not much talk about the surprise return of Teddy Bishop on 11:09 - Jan 2 with 1027 viewsHerbivore

Not much talk about the surprise return of Teddy Bishop on 11:02 - Jan 2 by GeoffSentence

I imagine that both he and Freddie will have a sizeable part to play on Saturday as part of their rehab.

I fully expect Ted to do a hamstring and be out for the season.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Not much talk about the surprise return of Teddy Bishop on 11:40 - Jan 2 with 933 viewsArnieM

Bishops attacking style has been sorely missed by Town . IF he could stay fit, he could be instrumental in our push for promotion and making out strikers far more effective. They are generally starved of a decent service.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Not much talk about the surprise return of Teddy Bishop on 12:04 - Jan 2 with 875 viewsPhilTWTD

Not much talk about the surprise return of Teddy Bishop on 11:02 - Jan 2 by GeoffSentence

Think that is the plan, it was the game Bish had been targeting for his comeback.
Not much talk about the surprise return of Teddy Bishop on 12:26 - Jan 2 with 799 viewsDarkHorse

Would love to see a fit and firing midfield 3 of Downes, Huws and Bishop. Little faith in it happening though, sadly.
Downes, Bishop and Dozzell (n/t) on 12:47 - Jan 2 with 749 viewsDyland

Not much talk about the surprise return of Teddy Bishop on 12:26 - Jan 2 by DarkHorse

Would love to see a fit and firing midfield 3 of Downes, Huws and Bishop. Little faith in it happening though, sadly.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024