Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whether this seems optimistic or pessimistic 13:57 - Jan 2 with 714 viewstextbackup

Does anyone know a rough date they set the playoff dates?
I know the final, but the semis aren’t mentioned.
Over last few years they’ve been the Friday Saturday Sundays the following two weeks from end of season....

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Whether this seems optimistic or pessimistic on 13:58 - Jan 2 with 708 viewsITFC_Forever

I assume around the weekend of 9th / 10th May and then the midweek after?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Whether this seems optimistic or pessimistic on 14:00 - Jan 2 with 701 viewsGeoffSentence

By crikey I hope we end up in the autos rather than the play offs. Given our form against the top half of the table this year I dont think we would stand a chance.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Whether this seems optimistic or pessimistic on 14:01 - Jan 2 with 693 viewstextbackup

Whether this seems optimistic or pessimistic on 13:58 - Jan 2 by ITFC_Forever

I too thought the same, but the 2nd leg various over last 3/4 years from a thurs fri sat.... and this d1ckhead is in work!

I wouldn't worry too much on 14:02 - Jan 2 with 692 viewsDyland

Whether this seems optimistic or pessimistic on 14:00 - Jan 2 by GeoffSentence

By crikey I hope we end up in the autos rather than the play offs. Given our form against the top half of the table this year I dont think we would stand a chance.

Given our form against the top half of the table this year I don't think we would stand a chance of even making the playoffs.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Whether this seems optimistic or pessimistic on 14:05 - Jan 2 with 675 viewsSteve_M

Whether this seems optimistic or pessimistic on 14:01 - Jan 2 by textbackup

I too thought the same, but the 2nd leg various over last 3/4 years from a thurs fri sat.... and this d1ckhead is in work!

That will be much nearer the time then, and you can guarantee Sky to match whatever shift you end up doing.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Whether this seems optimistic or pessimistic on 14:06 - Jan 2 with 665 viewstextbackup

Whether this seems optimistic or pessimistic on 14:05 - Jan 2 by Steve_M

That will be much nearer the time then, and you can guarantee Sky to match whatever shift you end up doing.

Feel a sickness bug coming on

Whether this seems optimistic or pessimistic on 14:43 - Jan 2 with 612 viewsSteve_M

Whether this seems optimistic or pessimistic on 14:06 - Jan 2 by textbackup

Feel a sickness bug coming on

The cure for that will be about ten pints and some nervously sh1t football.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Whether this seems optimistic or pessimistic on 16:12 - Jan 2 with 542 viewsOldTimer2

Whether this seems optimistic or pessimistic on 13:58 - Jan 2 by ITFC_Forever

Better be the Sunday, going to see Wilko Johnson on the Saturday. And by a coincidence I saw him the night after we beat Oxford 3-2 in 86 and thought we were going to be safe.

Bobby Robson - thank you

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024