Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So weird 20:01 - Jan 2 with 888 viewsBrixtonBlue

to see Didzy walking out at Anfield. What a great move that's been for him

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

So weird on 20:16 - Jan 2 with 857 viewsMercian

He just went close as well, all though they are 1-0 down they are playing well. I think they will end up mid table, slightly down on where they are now but still a fine season.
So weird on 20:48 - Jan 2 with 775 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Fantastic player who could easily have been a Leicester player when they won the Premier League.

We were very lucky to see him play while he was here. Such a shame he was not fully fit for much of his last season or two.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

So weird on 22:58 - Jan 2 with 686 viewsBrixtonBlue

So weird on 20:48 - Jan 2 by Nthsuffolkblue

Fantastic player who could easily have been a Leicester player when they won the Premier League.

We were very lucky to see him play while he was here. Such a shame he was not fully fit for much of his last season or two.

Yep. Bizarre that there were some on here who didn't rate him. They must've felt a bit silly tonight when he was testing the fingers of the keeper of possibly the best team in the world right now. He didn't look out of place, and Sheff U are a credit to smaller teams (like us) who aspire to be in the top flight.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024