Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Purely because it would be highly amusing but is anyone else wondering if 08:05 - Jan 3 with 1632 viewshomer_123

Klopp and Liverpool will go all Keegan/ Newcastle esq and utterly blow it?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Purely because it would be highly amusing but is anyone else wondering if on 08:08 - Jan 3 with 1629 viewsElderGrizzly

I think even they will struggle to blow what will likely be a 17 point lead.

USA and Iran starting WW3 might stop them though...
Purely because it would be highly amusing but is anyone else wondering if on 08:13 - Jan 3 with 1597 viewsBigManBlue

Would probably dwarf even that in terms of meltdowns to be honest. Hard to care too much either way but I'd be more annoyed at City winning another title even though they've largely been crap all year.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Purely because it would be highly amusing but is anyone else wondering if on 08:14 - Jan 3 with 1594 viewsitfcjoe

No chance, they are utterly relentless

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Purely because it would be highly amusing but is anyone else wondering if on 08:15 - Jan 3 with 1598 viewshomer_123

Purely because it would be highly amusing but is anyone else wondering if on 08:08 - Jan 3 by ElderGrizzly

I think even they will struggle to blow what will likely be a 17 point lead.

USA and Iran starting WW3 might stop them though...

Ah yes, the US, who Trump categorically said they didn't want more troops in the Middle East, making sure things remain on edge!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Purely because it would be highly amusing but is anyone else wondering if on 09:39 - Jan 3 with 1487 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

The gap is far too big now

If it was 10 points or so it would be feasible - lose a game in January and suddenly confidence starts to slip, with a game at Man City still to come

But not at 13 points (14 to Man City) and with a game in hand - they’d need to lose at least 5 times for City to catch them, and that’s assuming City get maximum points from here on out which is highly unlikely

But yes, if by some miracle it happened it would be utterly hilarious
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 9:39]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Purely because it would be highly amusing but is anyone else wondering if on 09:41 - Jan 3 with 1468 viewsGarv

Purely because it would be highly amusing but is anyone else wondering if on 09:39 - Jan 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

The gap is far too big now

If it was 10 points or so it would be feasible - lose a game in January and suddenly confidence starts to slip, with a game at Man City still to come

But not at 13 points (14 to Man City) and with a game in hand - they’d need to lose at least 5 times for City to catch them, and that’s assuming City get maximum points from here on out which is highly unlikely

But yes, if by some miracle it happened it would be utterly hilarious
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 9:39]

Ah the old game in hand.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Purely because it would be highly amusing but is anyone else wondering if on 09:48 - Jan 3 with 1446 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Purely because it would be highly amusing but is anyone else wondering if on 09:41 - Jan 3 by Garv

Ah the old game in hand.

Games in hand are a bit more meaningful when you basically win every week, as opposed to being 11 without a win

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Purely because it would be highly amusing but is anyone else wondering if on 10:30 - Jan 3 with 1371 viewsnorth_stand77

Personally, I would be really happy for Liverpool to win the title.

They have played magnificent football all season (and last couple of seasons too), and would thoroughly deserve to win - Klopp must be a brilliant manager to work under.

It's nice too that Man City are not just going to walk away with it again
Login to get fewer ads

Purely because it would be highly amusing but is anyone else wondering if on 12:20 - Jan 3 with 1255 viewsIllinoisblue

If they mess it up from here they and klopp and the city will
Never recover from it. They’ll have it wrapped up by early April

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Purely because it would be highly amusing but is anyone else wondering if on 12:24 - Jan 3 with 1243 viewsbluesym

I'd love it,LOVE IT if that happened....

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Purely because it would be highly amusing but is anyone else wondering if on 12:42 - Jan 3 with 1213 viewsclive_baker

Nope. Newcastle weren't remotely close to Liverpool by way of superiority. As much as I dislike their salty twitter fans and would like to see them blow it for that reason, their side is an absolute joy to watch and thoroughly deserving of all their success.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Purely because it would be highly amusing but is anyone else wondering if on 12:56 - Jan 3 with 1174 viewsbluesym

Purely because it would be highly amusing but is anyone else wondering if on 12:42 - Jan 3 by clive_baker

Nope. Newcastle weren't remotely close to Liverpool by way of superiority. As much as I dislike their salty twitter fans and would like to see them blow it for that reason, their side is an absolute joy to watch and thoroughly deserving of all their success.

This is very well put actually.I really like Klopp too.Just a shame its them lot!

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Purely because it would be highly amusing but is anyone else wondering if on 13:29 - Jan 3 with 1121 viewsBent_double

Its incredible to think that in a few months time they could be:

Premier League Champions
World Club Champions
European Champions

might even add the FA cup in there to, although if Klopps got any sense he won't risk certain players in that competition.

Whatever you think of LFC or their fans, that would be some achievement.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Purely because it would be highly amusing but is anyone else wondering if on 13:34 - Jan 3 with 1113 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Purely because it would be highly amusing but is anyone else wondering if on 13:29 - Jan 3 by Bent_double

Its incredible to think that in a few months time they could be:

Premier League Champions
World Club Champions
European Champions

might even add the FA cup in there to, although if Klopps got any sense he won't risk certain players in that competition.

Whatever you think of LFC or their fans, that would be some achievement.

I'd be surprised is many had an issue with LFC. The more different clubs competing for the Premier League each year the better for everyone, the worst thing would be for Man City to somehow win it again.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Purely because it would be highly amusing but is anyone else wondering if on 22:18 - Jan 3 with 958 viewsronnyd

Purely because it would be highly amusing but is anyone else wondering if on 10:30 - Jan 3 by north_stand77

Personally, I would be really happy for Liverpool to win the title.

They have played magnificent football all season (and last couple of seasons too), and would thoroughly deserve to win - Klopp must be a brilliant manager to work under.

It's nice too that Man City are not just going to walk away with it again

Have huge respect for Klopp from his Dortmund days. I used to like the Bundesliga highlights on ITV4, with the statuesque blonde presenter.
Purely because it would be highly amusing but is anyone else wondering if on 23:40 - Jan 3 with 864 viewsBonchosBicycle

What's really hilarious is I used to feel we had a strong rivalry with Liverpool.
Purely because it would be highly amusing but is anyone else wondering if on 08:06 - Jan 4 with 787 viewsBloomBlue

I hope so, one of my fav non Town football moments is that Steven Gerrard slip versus Chelsea allowing Ba to score. Followed by Rodgers going all Keegan and losing it by accusing Mourinho of parking the bus and finally blowing the advantage they had in the league.
Would love to see them blow it again, couldnt happen to a nicer club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024