Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd like to see some of this in the English leagues 10:35 - Jan 3 with 617 viewsGeoffSentence

Here is a ref being interviewed about some of the decisions he made in an Australian game

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I'd like to see some of this in the English leagues on 10:37 - Jan 3 with 602 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

It might show the refs are human... but I'm not sure our pundits are!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I'd like to see some of this in the English leagues on 10:45 - Jan 3 with 567 viewsGeoffSentence

I'd like to see some of this in the English leagues on 10:37 - Jan 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

It might show the refs are human... but I'm not sure our pundits are!

It would show which refs were able to communicate properly, something that is pretty essential at high level.

I'd like to see some of this in the English leagues on 11:00 - Jan 3 with 521 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I'd like to see some of this in the English leagues on 10:45 - Jan 3 by GeoffSentence

It would show which refs were able to communicate properly, something that is pretty essential at high level.

My point was that it also relies on the pundits to behave in a sensible manner.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I'd like to see some of this in the English leagues on 11:01 - Jan 3 with 515 viewsGeoffSentence

I'd like to see some of this in the English leagues on 11:00 - Jan 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

My point was that it also relies on the pundits to behave in a sensible manner.

Yeah, it would. I dont think it would work if the pundits were accusatory in nature.

I'd like to see some of this in the English leagues on 11:11 - Jan 3 with 493 viewshoppy

Step forward Clive Thomas, to explain some certain decisions...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I'd like to see some of this in the English leagues on 11:23 - Jan 3 with 477 viewsGeoffSentence

I'd like to see some of this in the English leagues on 11:11 - Jan 3 by hoppy

Step forward Clive Thomas, to explain some certain decisions...

When I worked at TXU we had one of those team building days and they picked Clive Thomas as the guest speaker.

No one asked about any of his notorious decisions against Towen, but he was asked about that goal he disallowed in a world cup, the one where Brazil should have scored from corner kick but Thomas blew up for full time as the ball was in flight, just seconds after the 90 minute mark.

Guess what, he was absolutely right, nothing wrong with the decision, couldn't see why anyone could complain and he would do it again.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024