Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So team vs Exeter? 18:26 - Jan 3 with 1247 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Exeter doing well in L2 so i expect it will be a decent test. Lambert will be keen to win but have to balance that with not risking walking wounded. Subject to fitness i reckon:

Holy
Donacian Wilson Nsiala Kenlock
Dozzell Nolan El Mizuni
Dobra Keane Sears

We'll see Bishop for 30 mins off bench.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

So team vs Exeter? on 18:30 - Jan 3 with 1240 viewsMullet

Call me cynical but I think we might see a strong one here on in. This cup and a trip to Wembley looks like a good insurance policy to me as far as missing out on promotion goes.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

So team vs Exeter? on 18:35 - Jan 3 with 1215 viewsMrTown

Same formation please:

Holy
Chambers - Wilson - Woolfenden
Edwards - Skuse - Dozzell - Kenlock
Bishop
Keane - Sears

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

So team vs Exeter? on 18:43 - Jan 3 with 1199 viewsRadlett_blue

So team vs Exeter? on 18:30 - Jan 3 by Mullet

Call me cynical but I think we might see a strong one here on in. This cup and a trip to Wembley looks like a good insurance policy to me as far as missing out on promotion goes.

Now Lambert has a 5 year contract, not sure he needs insurance.
Exeter have been putting out young sides so far in this competition & given that they're 2nd in Div 4, they might continue to do so. Hope we rest any players with injury doubts & give Sears & Bishop some decent game time.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

So team vs Exeter? on 19:25 - Jan 3 with 1140 viewsGuthrum

So team vs Exeter? on 18:35 - Jan 3 by MrTown

Same formation please:

Holy
Chambers - Wilson - Woolfenden
Edwards - Skuse - Dozzell - Kenlock
Bishop
Keane - Sears

Holy
Donacien - Woolfenden - Wilson - Kenlock
Dobra - Dozzell - Bishop - Garbutt
Folami - Sears

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So team vs Exeter? on 20:31 - Jan 3 with 1056 viewsMrTown

So team vs Exeter? on 19:25 - Jan 3 by Guthrum

Holy
Donacien - Woolfenden - Wilson - Kenlock
Dobra - Dozzell - Bishop - Garbutt
Folami - Sears

Same formation for me. Exeter are a very good side, second in the League for a reason and they will be putting out a strong team, a chance to test themselves against a League 1 team and close to a Wembley day.

Dozzell and Bishop as a 2 would be eaten alive in my opinion.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

So team vs Exeter? on 02:38 - Jan 4 with 910 viewsharlingblue

Holy
Woolfenden Chambers Kenlock
Edwards Skues Downes Garbutt
Judge
Norwood Jackson

Folami, Sears, Wilson, Dobra, Norris, Keane, Roberts
So team vs Exeter? on 04:00 - Jan 4 with 891 viewseddiespearitt03

Give Ben Morris a starting place up front with Keane. Start Bishop in a 5 man midfield and press higher up the pitch to force the issue. A back 3 of Donacien/Nsiala and Kenlock. If we still lose, so be it. The emphasis has to be winning League One games and promotion from now on.
So team vs Exeter? on 08:39 - Jan 4 with 774 viewsHerbivore

Holy

Cotter
Wilson
Nsiala
Kenlock

Dozzell
Bishop
El Miz

Sears
Keane
Dobra

Mix of first team players, fringe players and a smattering of yoots. Three at the back isn't the system for us going forward so I'd like to see us working on a system that utilises a back four whilst still getting three in midfield.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

So team vs Exeter? on 09:10 - Jan 4 with 726 viewsPJH

So team vs Exeter? on 08:39 - Jan 4 by Herbivore

Holy

Cotter
Wilson
Nsiala
Kenlock

Dozzell
Bishop
El Miz

Sears
Keane
Dobra

Mix of first team players, fringe players and a smattering of yoots. Three at the back isn't the system for us going forward so I'd like to see us working on a system that utilises a back four whilst still getting three in midfield.

There is logic in playing Holy but I think it may well be Przybek in goal.

Hopefully nobody will get injured particularly anyone that we need for the far more important games.
So team vs Exeter? on 09:13 - Jan 4 with 717 viewsHerbivore

So team vs Exeter? on 09:10 - Jan 4 by PJH

There is logic in playing Holy but I think it may well be Przybek in goal.

Hopefully nobody will get injured particularly anyone that we need for the far more important games.

I'm hoping it'll be Holy, he deserves a game and it's a good chance to get a game under his belt before returning to the side against Accrington next week. He's better than Norris and needs to be our number one.

I've gone for what is more of a reserve side (apart from Holy) partly because I don't want injuries to key players in a meaningless trophy game. I think it's still a strong side though and gives minutes to players that need them.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So team vs Exeter? on 09:20 - Jan 4 with 705 viewsPJH

So team vs Exeter? on 09:13 - Jan 4 by Herbivore

I'm hoping it'll be Holy, he deserves a game and it's a good chance to get a game under his belt before returning to the side against Accrington next week. He's better than Norris and needs to be our number one.

I've gone for what is more of a reserve side (apart from Holy) partly because I don't want injuries to key players in a meaningless trophy game. I think it's still a strong side though and gives minutes to players that need them.

Yes I agree that Holy should be in goal next week and it would be logical to play him today but I just wonder if Przybek might be given another game after what PL said after the previous meaningless game although what he said then would suggest that there will be more youths and reserves involved today than you have in your team.

(That was a long sentence wasn't it?)
So team vs Exeter? on 10:00 - Jan 4 with 655 viewsr2d2

Who cares. Promotion is the only thing this season. Anything less is an utter failure. 5 year contract for Lambert. Evans is clueless.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024