Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, this game at least gave us the opportunity to field a strong starting 11... 15:59 - Jan 4 with 517 viewshoppy

To take into the next game with a bit of cohesion and stability, doesn’t it?

Oh.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So, this game at least gave us the opportunity to field a strong starting 11... on 16:04 - Jan 4 with 475 viewsBlue_Moses

Based on the last 10 weeks, what is our strong starting 11?
So, this game at least gave us the opportunity to field a strong starting 11... on 16:11 - Jan 4 with 418 viewsblueprint

I’m beginning to wonder even if he did finally find his perfect starting 11 whether it would be good enough to do anything in this division.
So, this game at least gave us the opportunity to field a strong starting 11... on 16:36 - Jan 4 with 338 viewsTractorWood

So, this game at least gave us the opportunity to field a strong starting 11... on 16:11 - Jan 4 by blueprint

I’m beginning to wonder even if he did finally find his perfect starting 11 whether it would be good enough to do anything in this division.

Bar Garbutt there is no exceptional quality in our squad. Struggle to see us staying in the playoffs and 3 wins away from Wembley is very early to be talking about what a great day out it would be. Especially considering we haven't won in 11.

Truth be told I'd have played the teenagers and focussed on the league.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024