Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Lord, Our Saviour. 5 Years. 16:59 - Jan 4 with 1137 viewsSwailsey

Knocked out of 3 cups by January. 12 games with no win. Lost against a L2 reserve team. More changes.

How can anyone support this *** currently? Stability is only good if there is something you want to keep stable.

PL now has run out of excuses. No more cup games in ANY of 3 competitions he has knocked us out of. No more tired players.

We have to get automatic promotion otherwise he has failed.

*** Support this management. Obviously. I don’t mean not supporting Ipswich anymore. Clearly. I’ll clarify because some people are silly.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 17:11]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Our Lord, Our Saviour. 5 Years. on 17:00 - Jan 4 with 1102 viewsMach_foreignBlue

So do you support it or not?
Our Lord, Our Saviour. 5 Years. on 17:01 - Jan 4 with 1085 viewsOjc

Agree with all but we won’t be getting automatically promoted on this relegation form

LDLDLLLDDDDD
Our Lord, Our Saviour. 5 Years. on 17:02 - Jan 4 with 1057 viewsr2d2

5 years is just 2 fingers up to the fans.
Our Lord, Our Saviour. 5 Years. on 17:05 - Jan 4 with 1006 viewsOxford_Blue

Go support Man City then
Our Lord, Our Saviour. 5 Years. on 17:06 - Jan 4 with 971 viewsFunge

Our Lord, Our Saviour. 5 Years. on 17:05 - Jan 4 by Oxford_Blue

Go support Man City then

It's taken me long enough, and kudos for the disguise - BucksCanary, do fck off.
Our Lord, Our Saviour. 5 Years. on 17:07 - Jan 4 with 956 viewsSwailsey

Our Lord, Our Saviour. 5 Years. on 17:05 - Jan 4 by Oxford_Blue

Go support Man City then

Why? I support Ipswich.

If you’re happy with plying your trade in the third division, losing for a fourth division reserve team, that’s fine. I’m not.

I’m also a pretty patient and balanced poster in terms of supporting, so back in your box matey.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Our Lord, Our Saviour. 5 Years. on 17:10 - Jan 4 with 910 views44_not_out

Our Lord, Our Saviour. 5 Years. on 17:07 - Jan 4 by Swailsey

Why? I support Ipswich.

If you’re happy with plying your trade in the third division, losing for a fourth division reserve team, that’s fine. I’m not.

I’m also a pretty patient and balanced poster in terms of supporting, so back in your box matey.

So, just to clarify, are you still an Ipswich supporter. You implied in your OP that you couldn’t do it anymore??
Our Lord, Our Saviour. 5 Years. on 17:10 - Jan 4 with 884 viewsSwailsey

Our Lord, Our Saviour. 5 Years. on 17:10 - Jan 4 by 44_not_out

So, just to clarify, are you still an Ipswich supporter. You implied in your OP that you couldn’t do it anymore??

What?!

Sorry, I mean support the current management.

Login to get fewer ads

Our Lord, Our Saviour. 5 Years. on 17:32 - Jan 4 with 790 viewsCheltenham_Blue

At least now we are out of all the cups he can stop rotating the team.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Our Lord, Our Saviour. 5 Years. on 17:34 - Jan 4 with 772 viewsStowTractorBoy

Well done Lambert your rotation method has really succeeded hasn't it. You have now made yourself a huge problem as rotation will continue - if it doesn't there will be many high paid players not getting a game. We have the players to be successful but Lambert has completely ruined the fluidity and impetus of a good start. Todays result against Exeter reserves is a new low for this once great Club and makes me so sad. Luckily I have been around for all the good times but they are a million miles away from where we are now. Very worrying times for our once great Club. Can't quite get my head around how far we have fallen but it is what it is sadly. Well done to all the fans who travelled down to Devon. Some will say today was a mickey mouse cup which may be near the mark however today was an opportunity lost to boost confidence and get that long awaited win.
Our Lord, Our Saviour. 5 Years. on 17:40 - Jan 4 with 736 viewsSwansea_Blue

Our Lord, Our Saviour. 5 Years. on 17:01 - Jan 4 by Ojc

Agree with all but we won’t be getting automatically promoted on this relegation form

LDLDLLLDDDDD

Quite. Form table for last dozen league games gives us just under a point a game. So if we don't pick up that would project out to about 57-58 points. That's normally enough for around 13th or 14th place, althoug there's a team less less withBury going, so we may just be able to push into the top 10 with 58 or so points.

It's not an accurate prediction of course, but does highlight what a bad run we're on. Recent form (6 games) is even worse (3 pts from last 6 games). Lets hope we can turn it around, and soon.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:league-one/form/matches:12/type

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Our Lord, Our Saviour. 5 Years. on 17:44 - Jan 4 with 708 viewsSwansea_Blue

"Stability is only good if there is something you want to keep stable"

Abso-chuffin-lutely.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Our Lord, Our Saviour. 5 Years. on 17:47 - Jan 4 with 682 viewsTheBoyBlue

Our Lord, Our Saviour. 5 Years. on 17:32 - Jan 4 by Cheltenham_Blue

At least now we are out of all the cups he can stop rotating the team.

Don't bet on it.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024