Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can I suggest that anyone who dislikes Brenner Woolley 17:18 - Jan 4 with 1210 viewspatrickswell

stays clear of the video of Lee Martin scoring the winner today. It is the true exemplar of every criticism that has been made of him.
Can I suggest that anyone who dislikes Brenner Woolley on 17:18 - Jan 4 with 1177 viewsSwailsey

What, that he was gutted and exasperated? You’re clutching my dude.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Can I suggest that anyone who dislikes Brenner Woolley on 17:21 - Jan 4 with 1130 views3_5_2

Generally I don't get the criticism of Brenner but have to admit his commentary of the Exeter winner did sound like he was an Exeter fan

In the grand scheme of things, not our biggest problem

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Can I suggest that anyone who dislikes Brenner Woolley on 17:27 - Jan 4 with 1033 viewsCaptMickMills

Commentary was ok he said I don't believe it when Martin scored. Don't understand criticism of BW at all. Very decent local radio commentator. As I live well away from Ipswich I am a regular listener to Radio Suffolk commentary via follow.
Can I suggest that anyone who dislikes Brenner Woolley on 17:34 - Jan 4 with 966 viewshector_clifford

I thought Jay Tabb was good on commentary.

Poll: Who is your favourite outfield Town player of the 1978 cup winning team?

Can I suggest that anyone who dislikes Brenner Woolley on 17:52 - Jan 4 with 848 viewsclive_baker

If you’re an ipswich supporter and your criticisms at this stage are about Brenner Woolley they you’re priorities are all wrong. He’s alright, no more, no less. He’s a local commentator on local radio ffs. People need to get over it.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024