Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? 17:23 - Jan 4 with 1888 viewsAlexGreen

Must’ve been an expensive couple of months. Are you still doing it?

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? on 17:27 - Jan 4 with 1863 viewsgerryitfc

That was Rommy. I hope for his sake he gave up early.
Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? (n/t on 17:34 - Jan 4 with 1820 viewsjeera

Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? on 17:27 - Jan 4 by gerryitfc

That was Rommy. I hope for his sake he gave up early.

He can afford it.

It'll be interesting to see the results at the end of the year though.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 17:35]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? on 17:34 - Jan 4 with 1811 viewsJ2BLUE

I think it was a paper exercise rather than real money.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? on 18:01 - Jan 4 with 1758 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? on 18:02 - Jan 4 with 1731 viewsJ2BLUE

Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? on 18:01 - Jan 4 by BryanPlug

You've completely made that up to try and score a point.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? on 18:04 - Jan 4 with 1713 viewsjeera

Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? on 18:01 - Jan 4 by BryanPlug

Wtf is wrong with you?

Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? on 19:17 - Jan 4 with 1614 viewsBryanPlug

Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? on 18:04 - Jan 4 by jeera

Wtf is wrong with you?

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? on 22:20 - Jan 4 with 1505 viewsjeera

Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? on 19:17 - Jan 4 by BryanPlug

Is that supposed to cover up your ignorance?

You'll have to try harder than that.

Login to get fewer ads

Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? on 11:17 - Jan 5 with 1306 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Whilst it’s absolutely none of your business, since October, I’ve had the best run of me life. Went to Romford dogs on Friday and had 11 of the 16 winners and am well into four-figures in profit in the last three months.

And yes, my ‘system’ is still going absolutely to plan. Not that anyone will ever know what it is or it’ll quickly be extinguished.

Edit - It’s not even a system, it’s just an edge that I’m fortunate enough to have found that will make a profit 82% (I crunched the numbers in the weeks after finding it for the previous year) of the time in a standard month. And it’s doing my well.

That and the fact there’s not a single person on this forun that could read a Romford Race like I can, and all is well. I’ll tell you what every dog will do out of the boxes (4 goes left across the 3, 1 hugs the rail and the two goes left leaving the 5 and 6 to clear out wide, etc).
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 11:27]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? on 11:23 - Jan 5 with 1274 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

As to the OP, I am still doing it (not always with real money but most of the time it is)

The experiment is currently £24.76 down

Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? on 11:30 - Jan 5 with 1254 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? on 11:23 - Jan 5 by The_Romford_Blue

As to the OP, I am still doing it (not always with real money but most of the time it is)

The experiment is currently £24.76 down

‘Not always with real money’

How does that work then - just putting it on when you actually think we’ll win?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? on 11:34 - Jan 5 with 1235 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? on 17:34 - Jan 4 by J2BLUE

I think it was a paper exercise rather than real money.

Sometimes it’s real money, occasionally it isn’t.

It’s an experiment though based on Luton and Barnsley odds are the end of last season when they were on their way to promotion. I fancied us to go up this year and as well as the £25 on us winning the league (each way 4-places as mentioned before), I think this could be an interesting idea.

I’m two wins away from being level at half way which is fair. Before the 8-game league run without a win, it was £56 up

Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? on 11:37 - Jan 5 with 1230 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? on 11:30 - Jan 5 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

‘Not always with real money’

How does that work then - just putting it on when you actually think we’ll win?

No necessarily. I thought we’d beat Bristol Rovers at home but we were 1.88 on the exchange best price. The day before, i read that Bristol Rovers were the team in the league that have overachieved from their odds before every game more than any other. So at odds on, I decided I’d record the bet still but not actually place it with real money.

At Bolton away this season, we were 1/14 to win so again that would be an example of me not placing the bet.

Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? on 11:38 - Jan 5 with 1225 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? on 11:37 - Jan 5 by The_Romford_Blue

No necessarily. I thought we’d beat Bristol Rovers at home but we were 1.88 on the exchange best price. The day before, i read that Bristol Rovers were the team in the league that have overachieved from their odds before every game more than any other. So at odds on, I decided I’d record the bet still but not actually place it with real money.

At Bolton away this season, we were 1/14 to win so again that would be an example of me not placing the bet.

Surely that defeats the object though

After all, you yourself posted when you came up with this idea:

The most important thing with this experiment is:
1) Doing it every game. Even on games I don’t fancy us to win, I will place it. And on games I think we are a great bet, I won’t change the stake. It’ll be £10 every match.

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? on 11:46 - Jan 5 with 1205 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? on 11:38 - Jan 5 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Surely that defeats the object though

After all, you yourself posted when you came up with this idea:

The most important thing with this experiment is:
1) Doing it every game. Even on games I don’t fancy us to win, I will place it. And on games I think we are a great bet, I won’t change the stake. It’ll be £10 every match.

True. But then I realised that as long as I record the odds and the profit/loss for EVERY game, the experiment would still work.

So I’ve got a notes page on my phone with every games odds, the result and the profit loss per game, plus the overall tally.

I don’t really bet on football (the occasional £20-£30 single on a TV match here and there if I fancy something and the odds are right) in all hoenstly and this was just an experiment because Luton and Barnsley last season would’ve made a decent profit for this £10 every game on their way to promotion. But as we were more fancied to go up then those two, it was interesting to see if (IF we go up obviously) we would make the same type of profit or not because we have higher expectations going into the season than the other two teams. That was the theory.

Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? on 16:36 - Jan 5 with 1069 viewsITFC1977

Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? on 11:17 - Jan 5 by The_Romford_Blue

Whilst it’s absolutely none of your business, since October, I’ve had the best run of me life. Went to Romford dogs on Friday and had 11 of the 16 winners and am well into four-figures in profit in the last three months.

And yes, my ‘system’ is still going absolutely to plan. Not that anyone will ever know what it is or it’ll quickly be extinguished.

Edit - It’s not even a system, it’s just an edge that I’m fortunate enough to have found that will make a profit 82% (I crunched the numbers in the weeks after finding it for the previous year) of the time in a standard month. And it’s doing my well.

That and the fact there’s not a single person on this forun that could read a Romford Race like I can, and all is well. I’ll tell you what every dog will do out of the boxes (4 goes left across the 3, 1 hugs the rail and the two goes left leaving the 5 and 6 to clear out wide, etc).
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 11:27]

That last paragraph made me chuckle.
Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? on 20:26 - Jan 5 with 892 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Who was the person experimenting with putting £10 on us to win every game? on 16:36 - Jan 5 by ITFC1977

That last paragraph made me chuckle.

11 out of 16 on Friday. Say no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024