Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On the bright side ... 17:31 - Jan 4 with 532 viewsDarth_Koont

At least we didn't lose in the league.

We probably should have won that based on the performance.

Keane did some good stuff and scored a great goal.

Kenlock and Dozzell showed some glimpses of what they're capable of - although neither were under much pressure defensively so it was a lot easier for them to be forward-thinking today.

Last but not least, Bishop played very well. He showed what we could do with a player who is willing to drive through the middle and he should have given Lambert a lot to think about as a challenger to Judge in the attacking midfield role.

I'm not sure it told us much else that we didn't already know about the rest of the players. The usual collection of strengths and weaknesses on show. But dare I say it, we're getting closer to a first XI and now with nothing but the league to think about. And maybe that's the most positive thing we can say about today's defeat.

Pronouns: He/Him

On the bright side ... on 17:36 - Jan 4 with 494 viewshomer_123

Appreciate you trying to be positive DK but we lost to a second string Exeter side.

We are in the same situ as under Hurst....confidence is shot and we have forgotten how to win.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

On the bright side ... on 17:52 - Jan 4 with 436 viewsTheBoyBlue

Another positive is that we're out of this ridiculous competition. I don't care what anyone says about going to Wembley, blah, blah, blah. It is nothing more than a glorified reserve team competition for lower clubs and actual PL reserves. I'm not sure how high I could have had held my head up trying to claim winning this a club achievement.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

On the bright side ... on 17:53 - Jan 4 with 433 viewsTractorCam

"We probably should have won based off that performance" is unfortunately not a positive against a second string League 2 side when we haven't won in 12 games.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 17:53]

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

On the bright side ... on 17:56 - Jan 4 with 416 viewsOxford_Blue

We didn’t lose in the league because we weren’t playing in the league.

The truth is that the morale and confidence has fallen through the floor and the team can’t score goals and look weak at the back.
On the bright side ... on 18:00 - Jan 4 with 395 viewsWD19

Good to hear we won the argument. As a football team I can only conclude we are ahead of our time and just need to keep the faith in what we are doing.
On the bright side ... on 18:22 - Jan 4 with 352 viewsDarth_Koont

On the bright side ... on 17:36 - Jan 4 by homer_123

Appreciate you trying to be positive DK but we lost to a second string Exeter side.

We are in the same situ as under Hurst....confidence is shot and we have forgotten how to win.

Sure, but it was a second-string League One side away to a second-string League Two side.

Not really sure why we are expected to be much better than them, although we were better despite losing.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024