Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do managers contracts have cooling off periods in them? 17:49 - Jan 4 with 1013 viewsBent_double

You know, like with timeshares or double-glazing, so when you've signed one but later realise how stupid you've been, or that you've been duped, there's still a chance you can get out of it.

Just asking for a friend, lets call him Marcus.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Do managers contracts have cooling off periods in them? on 17:50 - Jan 4 with 1003 viewsCoco

Probably the 4 weeks before it was announced.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Do managers contracts have cooling off periods in them? on 17:56 - Jan 4 with 978 viewsChrisd

I’m hoping there’s a clause in PL’s contract, it really can’t keep going on like this. I still can’t get over the timing of it all. PL had 18 months to run on his last deal, why not wait until the end of the season and then assess the situation? PL’s time here hasn’t been much better than consistent failure and that gets you a 4 year contract extension? Just ludicrous. That’s ME’s ITFC for you summed up in a nutshell.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 18:00]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Do managers contracts have cooling off periods in them? on 18:02 - Jan 4 with 950 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I'd imagine you'd need to have kept the receipt.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024