Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One win in our last 15 games in all competitions 17:51 - Jan 4 with 1134 views66notout

Where have I heard that before? Ah, yes, it was Paul Hurst’s record when he was told to do one.
Somewhat weakens the case for Lambert and his cronies to be given lucrative five-year deals.
One win in our last 15 games in all competitions on 17:54 - Jan 4 with 1110 viewsTractorWood

At least that was in a hard league.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

One win in our last 15 games in all competitions on 17:55 - Jan 4 with 1103 viewsPJH

Well the good news with a record like that we should qualify for The EFL Trophy next season.
One win in our last 15 games in all competitions on 17:56 - Jan 4 with 1087 viewsBlueBadger

Yes, but The Football Is Better Now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

One win in our last 15 games in all competitions on 17:57 - Jan 4 with 1078 viewsBackToRussia

Yes, well it was heads when ME flipped the coin that time. This time it was tails so PL got a new contract.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

One win in our last 15 games in all competitions on 17:58 - Jan 4 with 1058 viewsBlueBadger

One win in our last 15 games in all competitions on 17:54 - Jan 4 by TractorWood

At least that was in a hard league.

It wasn't that hard, Mick used to finish top half every season and he was worse than Hurst and Lambert combined, apparently.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

One win in our last 15 games in all competitions on 17:59 - Jan 4 with 1038 viewsTractorWood

One win in our last 15 games in all competitions on 17:58 - Jan 4 by BlueBadger

It wasn't that hard, Mick used to finish top half every season and he was worse than Hurst and Lambert combined, apparently.

Derby are 17th and they have England's all time top scorer at number 10.

One win in our last 15 games in all competitions on 18:00 - Jan 4 with 1015 viewshomer_123

One win in our last 15 games in all competitions on 17:59 - Jan 4 by TractorWood

Derby are 17th and they have England's all time top scorer at number 10.

Played 1 won 1?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

One win in our last 15 games in all competitions on 18:01 - Jan 4 with 999 viewsSwansea_Blue

One win in our last 15 games in all competitions on 17:56 - Jan 4 by BlueBadger

Yes, but The Football Is Better Now.

^^^someone didn't get their free drink from our fearless leader

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

One win in our last 15 games in all competitions on 18:02 - Jan 4 with 995 viewsFelstow1978

Ah, but the PR is so much better now.

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

One win in our last 15 games in all competitions on 18:06 - Jan 4 with 967 viewsBlueBadger

One win in our last 15 games in all competitions on 18:02 - Jan 4 by Felstow1978

Ah, but the PR is so much better now.

Best interviews since Famous Roy. It's a disgrace we're not getting any Sky Sports coverage.

One win in our last 15 games in all competitions on 18:07 - Jan 4 with 955 viewsTractorWood

One win in our last 15 games in all competitions on 18:00 - Jan 4 by homer_123

Played 1 won 1?

He was brave, which is the most important thing in football.

One win in our last 15 games in all competitions on 18:08 - Jan 4 with 940 viewsLankHenners

One win in our last 15 games in all competitions on 18:06 - Jan 4 by BlueBadger

Best interviews since Famous Roy. It's a disgrace we're not getting any Sky Sports coverage.

For all the 'PR Paul' talk, his interviews aren't even good, or on the spectrum of entertaining. Just a load of dour drivel about how many fans attend matches and how he used to play in Germany in a famous cup competition didn't you know.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

One win in our last 15 games in all competitions on 18:24 - Jan 4 with 859 viewsBlueBadger

One win in our last 15 games in all competitions on 18:08 - Jan 4 by LankHenners

For all the 'PR Paul' talk, his interviews aren't even good, or on the spectrum of entertaining. Just a load of dour drivel about how many fans attend matches and how he used to play in Germany in a famous cup competition didn't you know.

Pssst - Famous Roy's weren't either, for every time he told Phil off for playing Candy Crush there was a thousand times he told us the league was easy, everyone else was wrong and the players were rubbish.

One win in our last 15 games in all competitions on 19:20 - Jan 4 with 754 viewsLankHenners

One win in our last 15 games in all competitions on 18:24 - Jan 4 by BlueBadger

Pssst - Famous Roy's weren't either, for every time he told Phil off for playing Candy Crush there was a thousand times he told us the league was easy, everyone else was wrong and the players were rubbish.

The thing is there's at least a foundation for 'Roy's great pressers' in that he'd make a scene about someone's phone going off or whatever every now and then. All Lambert's done is got potty-mouthed when a penalty shootout win against a 2nd string Peterborough side in the tinpot trophy was, to him, evidence of his sh!t rotation policy working.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024