Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This clubs a fking shambles 18:25 - Jan 4 with 5677 viewstextbackup

Fold and cease to exist

We literally don't ever have a single moment of faking joy

Exeter fcking city ffs

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

It's the only real option now..... on 18:32 - Jan 4 with 4023 viewsBloots

….if Evans just stopped paying the wages, bills etc the club would either go into liquidation or (unlikely) force someone's hand to buy the club.

Either way, it's got to be better than this slow painful death that we are seeing now.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

This clubs a fking shambles on 18:33 - Jan 4 with 4010 viewsN2_Blue

Yep I've given up.

This season's ST will be my last. It's just so dull and depressing following this club.
I've actually fallen out of love with football anyway with how the game has changed, money, VAR Prem etc, I watch very little on TV anymore, cancelled SKY and the only love for football i had left was for Town, but this has slowly ebbed away in the last few years and I think there are more enjoyable things to do in life on match days now.

Cannot believe this is something i would have ever felt before Evans took over this club

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

It's the only real option now..... on 18:38 - Jan 4 with 3953 viewschicoazul

It's the only real option now..... on 18:32 - Jan 4 by Bloots

….if Evans just stopped paying the wages, bills etc the club would either go into liquidation or (unlikely) force someone's hand to buy the club.

Either way, it's got to be better than this slow painful death that we are seeing now.

Gonna continue with my baseless theory for now, that Evans has given Lambo such a huge contract because he is about to sell & it's a thank you for, I dunno, taking us down a league or something.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

This clubs a fking shambles on 18:39 - Jan 4 with 3925 views66notout

This clubs a fking shambles on 18:33 - Jan 4 by N2_Blue

Yep I've given up.

This season's ST will be my last. It's just so dull and depressing following this club.
I've actually fallen out of love with football anyway with how the game has changed, money, VAR Prem etc, I watch very little on TV anymore, cancelled SKY and the only love for football i had left was for Town, but this has slowly ebbed away in the last few years and I think there are more enjoyable things to do in life on match days now.

Cannot believe this is something i would have ever felt before Evans took over this club

Don’t blame you, I feel the same andI I’m sure there are plenty of others out there who concur.
But he's about £100m..... on 18:42 - Jan 4 with 3870 viewsBloots

It's the only real option now..... on 18:38 - Jan 4 by chicoazul

Gonna continue with my baseless theory for now, that Evans has given Lambo such a huge contract because he is about to sell & it's a thank you for, I dunno, taking us down a league or something.

…."in the hole" now.

Unless he writes off a huge amount of it (like about £100m) then who'd be interested?

Anyone that bought our club now would be an even worse businessman than the incumbent knobhead.

This clubs a fking shambles on 18:45 - Jan 4 with 3841 viewsFTP

This clubs a fking shambles on 18:39 - Jan 4 by 66notout

Don’t blame you, I feel the same andI I’m sure there are plenty of others out there who concur.

I'm done with the club now in its current state. Devoid of any enjoyment. Rather watch amateur football, it's honestly not that different in standard and is top value.
This clubs a fking shambles on 18:46 - Jan 4 with 3831 viewstractorboy2421

Agreed 100% ... That idiot in charge should be putting a statement out saying how embarrassed he is about his coaching & also get the players to post the same sort of statement about how they've been playing.... But neither will because they still collect their big fat pay cheques. It's obvious they don't give a flying toss for this club or its long suffering fans. I know people have got their own opinions, but the results speak for themselves
But he's about £100m..... on 18:47 - Jan 4 with 3816 viewschicoazul

But he's about £100m..... on 18:42 - Jan 4 by Bloots

…."in the hole" now.

Unless he writes off a huge amount of it (like about £100m) then who'd be interested?

Anyone that bought our club now would be an even worse businessman than the incumbent knobhead.

He'll have to write it off, it's only paper money anyway and he has probably "spent" about half of that amount in real terms after some tax jiggery-pokery, money back from sales of players etc. If he cares I suppose he may write a clause into the sale about getting some/all of his money back based on promotion to the Prem, hahahaha as if. But he so obviously doesnt care that I wouldnt be surprised if someone half decent made him a cash offer of I dunno, 12m or something, he would take it and forget about us. Maybe Cowling fancies a punt?

He must hate us so much, he has poured money into us. It must be devastating being such a laughing stock, I bet his mates don't even mention owning a football club to him anymore.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

I'd offer him £78.81p (n/t) on 18:51 - Jan 4 with 3762 viewsBloots

But he's about £100m..... on 18:47 - Jan 4 by chicoazul

He'll have to write it off, it's only paper money anyway and he has probably "spent" about half of that amount in real terms after some tax jiggery-pokery, money back from sales of players etc. If he cares I suppose he may write a clause into the sale about getting some/all of his money back based on promotion to the Prem, hahahaha as if. But he so obviously doesnt care that I wouldnt be surprised if someone half decent made him a cash offer of I dunno, 12m or something, he would take it and forget about us. Maybe Cowling fancies a punt?

He must hate us so much, he has poured money into us. It must be devastating being such a laughing stock, I bet his mates don't even mention owning a football club to him anymore.

This clubs a fking shambles on 18:51 - Jan 4 with 3767 viewsonlymehere

Yep I've given up.

Feeling the same, Lambert gets the bums on seats only to fcuking dissapoint them with absolutely rubbish selection and tactics it looked bright but as soon as he thinks his Mourinho starts to tinker and makes it worse god knows why he is sitting on a five year contract fcuking miracles do happen.
This clubs a fking shambles on 18:56 - Jan 4 with 3703 viewsthegloryyears

This clubs a fking shambles on 18:51 - Jan 4 by onlymehere

Feeling the same, Lambert gets the bums on seats only to fcuking dissapoint them with absolutely rubbish selection and tactics it looked bright but as soon as he thinks his Mourinho starts to tinker and makes it worse god knows why he is sitting on a five year contract fcuking miracles do happen.

Evans can never sell this club
Decaying Stadium, worthless players and a declining support
Absolutely no chance of a return on any investment.
This clubs a fking shambles on 19:01 - Jan 4 with 3644 viewsblueconscience

This clubs a fking shambles on 18:56 - Jan 4 by thegloryyears

Evans can never sell this club
Decaying Stadium, worthless players and a declining support
Absolutely no chance of a return on any investment.

Decaying Stadium wouldn’t be an issue, we don’t own it.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

It's the only real option now..... on 19:03 - Jan 4 with 3615 viewsWicklowBlue

Tbh that was my cynical reasoning for extending Lambert's contract and Lambos ranting at Boxing day. Namely ME is cashing in his chips...
This clubs a fking shambles on 19:09 - Jan 4 with 3517 viewsBluefish

If you are happy to fold can we pretend that we have and then just appoint Mick back for the rest of us instead?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Oh do stop being such wet fannies ffs on 19:10 - Jan 4 with 3513 viewsDyland

It's the only real option now..... on 18:32 - Jan 4 by Bloots

nft

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

This clubs a fking shambles on 19:11 - Jan 4 with 3481 viewsBluefish

Yep I've given up.

I thought we had out club back and relegation was worth it for the good times and the fans returning? This is all very confusing

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

It's the only real option now..... on 19:11 - Jan 4 with 3492 viewsChurchman

An acquaintance of mine who follows Charlton tell me they’ve been sold for £60m to a relation of the Man City owners. If this is true good luck to them. As a club that once upon a time was pretty similar in size (much larger now, of course) it shows there are buyers out there, but not for ITFC. Cemented in the lower leagues, rotting facilities, not in London and a long past history we’ve no chance.

I wish the club had folded under that idiot Sheepshanks. It would almost certainly have been reborn and progressed through the leagues by now, unencumbered by mountains of debt with a new positive identity. Why? Because there is a demand for professional football here just as there was in 1936 when the club went professional. Sadly, year in year out decline, with worse to come thanks to that dreadful man Evans, is all there is.
What exactly do you know..... on 19:12 - Jan 4 with 3467 viewsBloots

Oh do stop being such wet fannies ffs on 19:10 - Jan 4 by Dyland

nft

….about wet fannies, eh Dillers?

This clubs a fking shambles on 19:15 - Jan 4 with 3454 viewstextbackup

This clubs a fking shambles on 19:09 - Jan 4 by Bluefish

If you are happy to fold can we pretend that we have and then just appoint Mick back for the rest of us instead?

Not ashamed or too proud to say MM would have this lot top by 5/6 clear points.
Be poor to watch but atleast he had a system and stuck to it
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 19:23]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Good lord. (n/t) on 19:17 - Jan 4 with 3422 viewsBloots

This clubs a fking shambles on 19:15 - Jan 4 by textbackup

Mick would never have had us in the thrird division in the first place. (n/t) on 19:17 - Jan 4 with 3410 viewsBlueBadger

This clubs a fking shambles on 19:15 - Jan 4 by textbackup

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

:) on 19:39 - Jan 4 with 3259 viewsDyland

What exactly do you know..... on 19:12 - Jan 4 by Bloots

….about wet fannies, eh Dillers?

you miserable sod

The club will be fine. Sometime.

maybe

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

This clubs a fking shambles on 19:46 - Jan 4 with 3185 viewsyesjohn99

Yep I've given up.

I feel exactly the same way. Could have written this post word for word myself.
This clubs a fking shambles on 20:16 - Jan 4 with 3022 viewsN2_Blue

This clubs a fking shambles on 19:46 - Jan 4 by yesjohn99

I feel exactly the same way. Could have written this post word for word myself.

it's so sad isn't it.

People will say its only a crap competition but it's more the fact we lost to a L2 club reserve team...they made changes. Our form at the moment is relegation form so what standard is this current lot of players? We are so far off the championship standard if by a miracle we got promoted this season i think we'd be back down in L1 within a season.

The club is gone, has spiralled out of control. There have been so many false dawns over the last 15 years, Evans coming in, Keane, Mick, play-off season under Mick, and the start of this season even but everyone is false and just sees us slip further into the mire. It won't happen this season thanks to the good start but continue at this rate we may be a relegation candidate for L2 next season.

Supporting this club is really painful, there is no joy whatsoever, not a sniff of a cup run, consistent performances, even when we have a period of winning games it's not by playing well and is immediately followed by a run that's so bad it was enough to have the previous manager sacked yet the current one gets a 4 year contract. I don't understand any of it anymore

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

This clubs a fking shambles on 20:17 - Jan 4 with 3006 viewsStokieBlue

Whilst I agree we should be beating Exeter we are currently behind Oxford in the league and they lost to a similar Exeter side in the last round.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024