Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never thought I'd be saying this after the past few seasons 18:26 - Jan 4 with 1420 viewsFelstow1978

but I actually miss Mick. A predictable dull and unentertaining draw is way better than predictable utter sh1te any day.

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

Never thought I'd be saying this after the past few seasons on 18:28 - Jan 4 with 1408 viewsJ2BLUE

I was thinking earlier while watching SSN that it has that same 'we're not going to score if we were here all year' feel to it. Admittedly we did manage one today but even then managed to feck it right now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Never thought I'd be saying this after the past few seasons on 18:31 - Jan 4 with 1378 views66notout

Never thought I'd be saying this after the past few seasons on 18:28 - Jan 4 by J2BLUE

I was thinking earlier while watching SSN that it has that same 'we're not going to score if we were here all year' feel to it. Admittedly we did manage one today but even then managed to feck it right now.

Mick is doing his stuff on BT Sport right now. Made a joke when Jake Humphrey said the Wolves v Manchester United game was goalless, stating he thought JH had said soulless, which would have been just as apt a description.
Never thought I'd be saying this after the past few seasons on 18:38 - Jan 4 with 1325 viewsFTP

At least he kept us in the champs, playoffs. Beats this clueless s**te.
Never thought I'd be saying this after the past few seasons on 19:10 - Jan 4 with 1258 viewsBlueBadger

Come on now, The Football Is Better Now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Never thought I'd be saying this after the past few seasons on 19:19 - Jan 4 with 1241 viewsMattinLondon

Why do people try to revise history?

If Mick was still here the gates would be 10k at best with absolutely no atmosphere whatsoever.

The decision for him to go was correct. The altogether separate appointment of Hurst was poor (as was a number of managerial appointment.

I don’t know who Evans listens to but he really need new advisers.
Never thought I'd be saying this after the past few seasons on 19:30 - Jan 4 with 1205 viewsLeoMuff

Never thought I'd be saying this after the past few seasons on 19:19 - Jan 4 by MattinLondon

If Mick was still here the gates would be 10k at best with absolutely no atmosphere whatsoever.

The decision for him to go was correct. The altogether separate appointment of Hurst was poor (as was a number of managerial appointment.

Utter sh1te, if Mick had stayed we would never had had numbskull gate, which was hugely damaging and effected us on and off the pitch, all due to a section of fans deciding yes, the money provided by Evans is one of the lowest in the league but we should really be top 8-10 in the champ as we are a big club, so MM must be sh1t

If MM was still here and the the numskulls hadn’t decided to numbskull I would say we would be more likely be top 10 championship than league 1, and attendees would be nowhere near 10k

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Never thought I'd be saying this after the past few seasons on 19:32 - Jan 4 with 1192 viewsWicklowBlue

Never thought I'd be saying this after the past few seasons on 19:30 - Jan 4 by LeoMuff

Utter sh1te, if Mick had stayed we would never had had numbskull gate, which was hugely damaging and effected us on and off the pitch, all due to a section of fans deciding yes, the money provided by Evans is one of the lowest in the league but we should really be top 8-10 in the champ as we are a big club, so MM must be sh1t

If MM was still here and the the numskulls hadn’t decided to numbskull I would say we would be more likely be top 10 championship than league 1, and attendees would be nowhere near 10k

It was totally the right time for Mick to leave things had become toxic on all levels. What's happened since then doesn't change this.
Never thought I'd be saying this after the past few seasons on 19:34 - Jan 4 with 1188 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nah, it was utter poison at the end and he had to go. The problem, as usual, was what happened when ME tried to replace him. And then tried to replace the nohope he employed to replace Mick.

You’d have thought Marcus would have worked out by now we need someone to take the decisions away from him.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Never thought I'd be saying this after the past few seasons on 19:38 - Jan 4 with 1165 viewsLeoMuff

Never thought I'd be saying this after the past few seasons on 19:32 - Jan 4 by WicklowBlue

It was totally the right time for Mick to leave things had become toxic on all levels. What's happened since then doesn't change this.

Don’t deny this his position was untenable, but mainly because a section of fans was too daft to see that if your budget is 19th your doing well just to not get relagated, and top half finishes are over performing.

It makes what happened since hard to swallow

The only Muff in Town.

Never thought I'd be saying this after the past few seasons on 19:38 - Jan 4 with 1165 viewsOxford_Blue

Didn’t he say something about being careful what you wish for.

His achievement now stands out. He kept us in the top half of the championship with no money.
Never thought I'd be saying this after the past few seasons on 19:48 - Jan 4 with 1134 viewsMattinLondon

Never thought I'd be saying this after the past few seasons on 19:30 - Jan 4 by LeoMuff

If this didn’t happen, if that hadn’t have happened then......balls.

It all happened, Micks brand of football was poor and the gates were going down fast.
Never thought I'd be saying this after the past few seasons on 19:49 - Jan 4 with 1129 viewsgazzer1999

And How many cup games did he win?
Never thought I'd be saying this after the past few seasons on 19:52 - Jan 4 with 1110 views3_5_2

and those 10k would have died of total boredom

not saying its better now in L1 but it was time for MM to go

HIs replacement cemented relegation and PL is yet to arrest that slide

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Never thought I'd be saying this after the past few seasons on 20:01 - Jan 4 with 1057 viewsBlueBadger

Never thought I'd be saying this after the past few seasons on 19:49 - Jan 4 by gazzer1999

And How many cup games did he win?

How many seasons in the third division did he condemn us to?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Never thought I'd be saying this after the past few seasons on 20:24 - Jan 4 with 991 viewsLeoMuff

Never thought I'd be saying this after the past few seasons on 19:52 - Jan 4 by 3_5_2

and those 10k would have died of total boredom

not saying its better now in L1 but it was time for MM to go

HIs replacement cemented relegation and PL is yet to arrest that slide

says more about the fans to me if finishing 9th, 6th, 7th, 16th, 12thbin the champ is boring when the owner is funding 19th I would imagine it a bit difficult to turn on the style.

The whole footballing world told us we were mad the ditch MM, but some idiots knew better

The only Muff in Town.

Never thought I'd be saying this after the past few seasons on 20:29 - Jan 4 with 968 viewsBlueBadger

Never thought I'd be saying this after the past few seasons on 19:19 - Jan 4 by MattinLondon

We wouldn't be in the third division, discussing a defeat to Exeter's reserves though.

Never thought I'd be saying this after the past few seasons on 20:39 - Jan 4 with 931 viewsMattinLondon

Never thought I'd be saying this after the past few seasons on 20:29 - Jan 4 by BlueBadger

We wouldn't be in the third division, discussing a defeat to Exeter's reserves though.

No, we were in the championship discussing a cup defeat to non-league Lincoln.

We owe a huge debt to Mick but his time was up. That decision was correct and Hurst was wrong. If Evans had gotten lucky and appointed some sort of unknown managerial genius then maybe we would be in the PL and no one (including Blubfish) would go on about him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024