Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taylor: Massively Disappointing Because We Did Enough to Win 18:30 - Jan 4 with 927 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/37549/taylor-massively-disappointing-bec

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Taylor: Massively Disappointing Because We Did Enough to Win on 18:49 - Jan 4 with 855 viewseddiespearitt03

How delusional can one be ?
Taylor: Massively Disappointing Because We Did Enough to Win on 18:57 - Jan 4 with 824 viewstractorboy2421

Lost for words 😒
Taylor: Massively Disappointing Because We Did Enough to Win on 19:06 - Jan 4 with 786 viewsBerkshire_Blue

Last time I looked, doing enough to win involves scoring at least one more goal than the opposition.
Taylor: Massively Disappointing Because We Did Enough to Win on 19:27 - Jan 4 with 730 viewssoclopath

Taylor: Massively Disappointing Because We Did Enough to Win on 19:06 - Jan 4 by Berkshire_Blue

Last time I looked, doing enough to win involves scoring at least one more goal than the opposition.

First half sounded dire,when Exeter scored I turned my radio off didn't want to waste the batteries,can't comment on second half.
Taylor: Massively Disappointing Because We Did Enough to Win on 19:39 - Jan 4 with 706 viewsOxford_Blue

Nonsense.

Exeter did enough to win by scoring one goal more than us.
Taylor: Massively Disappointing Because We Did Enough to Win on 22:32 - Jan 4 with 580 viewsTractorWood

Heard his interview on Suffolk. Total denial and no realisation of how poor that is.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Hang on?! on 22:42 - Jan 4 with 548 viewsunstableblue

Taylor: Massively Disappointing Because We Did Enough to Win on 19:27 - Jan 4 by soclopath

First half sounded dire,when Exeter scored I turned my radio off didn't want to waste the batteries,can't comment on second half.

I listened to the first half on Radio Suffolk and in no way did that commentary paint that as a poor half and a poor Town display. Tab was really positive about Town.

Poor to lose again but stats, commentary and all match reports I’ve read paint Town as the better side with some good performances, just not punishing teams.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024