Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Since James Wilson signed his new deal 19:13 - Jan 4 with 978 viewschicoazul

His and our form has totally collapsed. In fact he signed his deal (which was presumably agreed a few days before) the day after we lost at home to Rotherham and at Acrington in quick succession. We have won 3 games in 17 since, 2 in the league, and Wilson has only played in 1 of those.

We had Wilson and Jon Guthrie on trial and chose to sign Wilson. Guthrie meanwhile went to Livingston, playing regularly and scoring 5 goals so far (!!!!), currently 5th in the SPL and managed by Gary Holt who is ex-Norwich and also played for Wycombe under......Paul Lambert, before following Lambert to Colchester as player coach, and subsequently going to Norwich as a coach after Lambert went there.

What's next lads?

#BanterEra

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Since James Wilson signed his new deal on 19:14 - Jan 4 with 962 viewsBluefish

The hysteria over wilson has been laughable all season

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Since James Wilson signed his new deal on 19:16 - Jan 4 with 939 viewsonlymehere

He is dog poo let’s face it all our central defenders are crap Wolferden will end up going that way unless he gets away from Ipswich.
Never thought I would say that.
Since James Wilson signed his new deal on 19:17 - Jan 4 with 931 viewsChrisd

3 wins in 17 games, wow that’s simply dreadful! This is last season’s form, perhaps ME should’ve given PL a 10 year contract?

Wilson is part of a poor gaggle of central defenders at the club. Got to feel a little sorry for Woolfenden learning from that lot!
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 19:18]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Since James Wilson signed his new deal on 19:17 - Jan 4 with 928 viewslazyblue

Wilson is average lower league 2 reserve and should only be back up at most.
Since James Wilson signed his new deal on 19:17 - Jan 4 with 930 viewsKeaneish

Guthrie over Wilson? Nonsense shout that. I’ve never rated Wilson but Guthrie was terrible an no way near the standard required. Neither is Wilson but he’s infinitely more equipped than Guthrie.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Since James Wilson signed his new deal on 19:18 - Jan 4 with 918 viewschicoazul

Since James Wilson signed his new deal on 19:17 - Jan 4 by Keaneish

Guthrie over Wilson? Nonsense shout that. I’ve never rated Wilson but Guthrie was terrible an no way near the standard required. Neither is Wilson but he’s infinitely more equipped than Guthrie.

Guthrie plays regularly for a team playing at, arguably, a higher standard than we now find ourselves at.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Since James Wilson signed his new deal on 19:29 - Jan 4 with 850 viewsMrTown

What a load of horseh*t.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Since James Wilson signed his new deal on 19:30 - Jan 4 with 836 viewschicoazul

Since James Wilson signed his new deal on 19:29 - Jan 4 by MrTown

What a load of horseh*t.

Everything I have posted is true. Only facts here.

Login to get fewer ads

Since James Wilson signed his new deal on 19:43 - Jan 4 with 792 viewsMrTown

Since James Wilson signed his new deal on 19:30 - Jan 4 by chicoazul

Everything I have posted is true. Only facts here.

So it’s down to James Wilson is it, right

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Since James Wilson signed his new deal on 19:46 - Jan 4 with 777 viewsSwansea_Blue

If Lambert signed his over a month ago, as he suggested, you could say the same about him!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Since James Wilson signed his new deal on 19:59 - Jan 4 with 735 viewsKeaneish

Since James Wilson signed his new deal on 19:18 - Jan 4 by chicoazul

Guthrie plays regularly for a team playing at, arguably, a higher standard than we now find ourselves at.

I watched Guthrie and Wilson pre-season and Guthrie was miles off the pace and awkward every time he got pulled out wide. He also used to play for the same non-league side I used to so I’ve known of him for a while.

Both him and Wilson are limited but Wilson was by far the better shout pre-season no matter what Guthrie is up to now.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024