Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lots of tears over a nothing cup match on here 20:22 - Jan 4 with 1437 viewsartsbossbeard

Blow dry your hair, get your lippy on and go to the pub.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Lots of tears over a nothing cup match on here on 20:25 - Jan 4 with 1421 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nah, just today reminding us of the misery of 14 years of decline under Evans.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Lots of tears over a nothing cup match on here on 20:50 - Jan 4 with 1337 viewsjas0999

12 games without a win.
Lots of tears over a nothing cup match on here on 20:52 - Jan 4 with 1322 viewsPecker

Losing at home to Bristol Rovers in a league game was a new low for me.
Lots of tears over a nothing cup match on here on 20:52 - Jan 4 with 1321 viewsJ2BLUE

It wouldn't' be a problem in isolation. If we were top and in decent form it might even be a blessing. We aren't though...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lots of tears over a nothing cup match on here on 20:55 - Jan 4 with 1305 viewsPJH

No tears from me, I just wish that we had gone out at the Group stage.
Lots of tears over a nothing cup match on here on 21:56 - Jan 4 with 1183 viewsGodzilla

Not great at the moment, but I am a bit surprised just how negative some people are considering what we’ve been through during the last number of seasons and managers, and what’s still to play for this season. An eye opener for me is the stance of some who are probably about the same vintage as me, and who have lived through the good times and have adopted the need for success now without any failure approach much loved of the never heard of ‘no’ you aren’t having that generation. The end of the season position and the spirit shown by the team over the coming months will inform my judgement. I am hoping we can still take over Wembley or the away allocation at Doncaster for a celebration at the end of the season. It would be greatly helped if we could pull together instead of falling apart at the latest in a long line of shiite storms that we have faced.

Lots of tears over a nothing cup match on here on 22:06 - Jan 4 with 1143 viewshaynes_toe1

If theres one thing worse than having to play in a nothing cup its being kicked out of that nothing cup by a nothing teams reserve squad.
Lots of tears over a nothing cup match on here on 22:10 - Jan 4 with 1125 viewsMrTown

Tampons as well please.

Seems to be that time of the month for a few on here.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Login to get fewer ads

Lots of tears over a nothing cup match on here on 22:16 - Jan 4 with 1099 viewshaynes_toe1

Lots of tears over a nothing cup match on here on 22:10 - Jan 4 by MrTown

Tampons as well please.

Seems to be that time of the month for a few on here.

Bit harsh, you've not been as batsh*t crazy as you think.
Lots of tears over a nothing cup match on here on 22:33 - Jan 4 with 1055 viewsMrTown

Lots of tears over a nothing cup match on here on 22:16 - Jan 4 by haynes_toe1

Bit harsh, you've not been as batsh*t crazy as you think.

I’d suggest incredibly sane compared to most on here.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lots of tears over a nothing cup match on here on 07:42 - Jan 5 with 872 viewsChrisd

Missing the point. It’s a game where we’ve played a lot of our first team and we still couldn't beat a L2 reserve side. Winning is a habit and so is losing. However you look at it and regardless what our coaching staff believe, this current run of winless games is becoming a huge concern. We’ve completely forgotten how to win games.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 9:21]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Lots of tears over a nothing cup match on here on 08:58 - Jan 5 with 796 viewsNo9

But the revisionists still seem to want us to believe it never happened under a certain former manager / coach
Lots of tears over a nothing cup match on here on 09:19 - Jan 5 with 749 viewsPJH

Lots of tears over a nothing cup match on here on 08:58 - Jan 5 by No9

But the revisionists still seem to want us to believe it never happened under a certain former manager / coach

Not in a cup that you have to get relegated to qualify for it didn't no.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 9:41]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024