Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PL tactically inept 20:22 - Jan 4 with 874 viewsWestcountryblue

We were throwing more and more men forward in the last 5 minutes of the game, leaving the car crash of Toto Nsiala too exposed at the back. Thus, we lost.
Thought the line up was good, subs spot on apart from not utilising Dobra perhaps. But it's rather embarrassing and concerning to not dominate an Exeter reserve side. If I'm honest, Bishop, Keane, El Mizouni and Kenlock were the only players who looked like they wanted to be on the pitch...which was deadly silent in terms of voices and communication!!! There is some good quality in this squad, however I wonder if players and management alike are too comfortable and self entitled at Ipswich. They would have got dogs abuse if we had more demanding fans like Forest, Leeds etc have. The players didn't look hurt going off the pitch which is worrying!
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 21:06]
PL tactically inept on 20:35 - Jan 4 with 817 viewsDennyx4

Desperately need a left sided center back, would then allow Woolfy to play on the right, where he is more comfortable, and can impact the game.

Bishop and Keane were positives for me too, Keane is staring to score regularly, and Bishop looked good running at the defence.

Not sure you need Skuse if playing a back three - either 4 at the back with Skuse just in front or 3 central defenders with more energy in midfield (Downes/Huws).
PL tactically inept on 20:46 - Jan 4 with 759 viewsWicklowBlue

PL tactically inept on 20:35 - Jan 4 by Dennyx4

Desperately need a left sided center back, would then allow Woolfy to play on the right, where he is more comfortable, and can impact the game.

Bishop and Keane were positives for me too, Keane is staring to score regularly, and Bishop looked good running at the defence.

Not sure you need Skuse if playing a back three - either 4 at the back with Skuse just in front or 3 central defenders with more energy in midfield (Downes/Huws).

Desperately need a rocket up some or a lot of posteriors!
PL tactically inept on 22:14 - Jan 4 with 639 viewsFTP

PL tactically inept on 20:46 - Jan 4 by WicklowBlue

Desperately need a rocket up some or a lot of posteriors!

I agree. Some of the players just don't seem up for the grind that we find ourselves in. On top of that PL is useless. He will leave shortly and strip much more money from Evans than he was ever worth. Leaving us worse than he found us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024