Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tyrone Mings' latest tweet 22:14 - Jan 4 with 6176 viewsMullet

I wonder if we'll ever see a story like his at our club again? I think he eclipses every "last chance saloon" type signing we've had doesn't he?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 22:20 - Jan 4 with 4211 viewsJ2BLUE

To think Evans handed Keane and Jewell millions and then failed to back MM even after he had turned water into wine repeatedly...

Poor decisions at every turn. We might well be cursed.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 22:21 - Jan 4 with 4178 viewsSitfcB

Booo Mick. Horrible man. Boooo. Better off without him.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 22:23 - Jan 4 with 4133 viewsJ2BLUE

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 22:21 - Jan 4 by SitfcB

It feels like history is being rewritten somewhat. Yes we had idiots determined to get him out and take offence at every turn but he did also have his faults and it was the right time for a change. It's a shame the appointment after was such a disaster.

Truly impaired.

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 22:24 - Jan 4 with 4116 viewsBluefish

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 22:21 - Jan 4 by SitfcB

Be careful what you wish for

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 22:27 - Jan 4 with 4064 viewsJakeITFC

As much as I like and respect Mick, this story is literally independent of him isn’t it?

Didn’t scout him, and had an impressive trial match at a game he had to be watching.

I’d say he’d deserves more credit for the Kieffer Moore signing or the upskilling of Murphy.
Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 22:29 - Jan 4 with 4013 viewsCoco

THANK GOD he now brings Russell Osman into his story.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 22:31 - Jan 4 with 3972 viewsBluefish

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 22:27 - Jan 4 by JakeITFC

As much as I like and respect Mick, this story is literally independent of him isn’t it?

Didn’t scout him, and had an impressive trial match at a game he had to be watching.

I’d say he’d deserves more credit for the Kieffer Moore signing or the upskilling of Murphy.

Moore would have been scouted and recommended in exactly the same way, just like nearly every transfer in football

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 23:34 - Jan 4 with 3633 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Login to get fewer ads

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 23:39 - Jan 4 with 3591 viewsjeera

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 23:34 - Jan 4 by BryanPlug

You ok hun?

This has of course been covered a zillion times.

The Osman thing is hardly news to anyone - there are goat herders somewhere in the highest of the peaks of the Himalayas who are familiar with this.

But you will try to take credit for the breaking news, huh?
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 23:48]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 23:44 - Jan 4 with 3551 viewsSwailsey

Guessing you didn’t watch the video.

RO has also been pretty salty about it as well hasn’t he? To the point the TM ended up getting involved.

God I miss Mick. I love him.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 00:07 - Jan 5 with 3454 viewsJ2BLUE

So that's Rommers and MM you've now had to make stuff up about to take a shot at them in the last few hours.

Idiot.

Truly impaired.

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 00:10 - Jan 5 with 3441 viewsjeera

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 00:07 - Jan 5 by J2BLUE

So that's Rommers and MM you've now had to make stuff up about to take a shot at them in the last few hours.

Idiot.

He is a worthless ****.

Some clown who has infiltrated the site. There's a few of them again atm.

Been that way for awhile now.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 02:16 - Jan 5 with 3196 viewsNewcyBlue

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 00:07 - Jan 5 by J2BLUE

Idiot.

ButtPlug been taking poorly aimed shots at wor Rommers?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 08:01 - Jan 5 with 2937 viewsMullet

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 22:27 - Jan 4 by JakeITFC

Well it was more a post about TM, but I guess it's clear that he credits Mick and TC here. I'm not sure I can agree given it was Mick's call to take him on. It was Mick who agreed with what was put in front of him and after only a short term could see what he had to work with, and delivered on that and more.

The fact he did so well with so many players and certain types only focused on the cheap punts who failed when it suited is one of the many shameful ways the bloke was treated here, and still is derided.

As for TM it's brilliant to see, but so sad we are now one of those clubs that just cherishes having these players for a year or so before they go to clubs that used to be our rivals.

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 08:53 - Jan 5 with 2712 viewsNo9

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 22:20 - Jan 4 by J2BLUE

To think Evans handed Keane and Jewell millions and then failed to back MM even after he had turned water into wine repeatedly...

Poor decisions at every turn. We might well be cursed.

ME failed to back MM -?
MM made 79 signings for ITFC -
How many can you name?
Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 08:58 - Jan 5 with 2675 viewsMullet

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 08:53 - Jan 5 by No9

ME failed to back MM -?
MM made 79 signings for ITFC -
How many can you name?

Christ, even for you this is desperate. How many of those were permanent and how many were for fees of £500k or more?

The fact that he signed 10-12 players a year including youth prospects was down to the need to generate funds. How many times did Mick turn a profit out of a player, or a cast off into a career best season or two?

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 09:05 - Jan 5 with 2630 viewsKeaneish

Why do you continually post about Mick McCarthy? Why don't you post about Alf Ramsey, Bobby Robson, George Burley, John Lyall, Keane/Jewell, Joe Royle or any other manager that had or flirted with any kind of success?

(Before anyone jumps on the Keane/Jewell reference, we were 45 minutes away from a Wembley final, i think that counts).

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 09:14 - Jan 5 with 2571 viewsBluefish

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 09:05 - Jan 5 by Keaneish

Why do you continually post about Mick McCarthy? Why don't you post about Alf Ramsey, Bobby Robson, George Burley, John Lyall, Keane/Jewell, Joe Royle or any other manager that had or flirted with any kind of success?

(Before anyone jumps on the Keane/Jewell reference, we were 45 minutes away from a Wembley final, i think that counts).

Are you ready to admit how wrong you have been yet? Chance to save the remaining shred of credibility.

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 09:22 - Jan 5 with 2529 viewsKeaneish

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 09:14 - Jan 5 by Bluefish

Are you ready to admit how wrong you have been yet? Chance to save the remaining shred of credibility.

I think your profile pic sums up how right you are. The fact you come on this forum daily to try and point score opinion about who is right and who is wrong says all we need to know.

My question is an honest question to Mullet, why does he continually post about MM still when there are plenty of other better, greater managers with more pedigree and accolades to talk of and plenty worse to scrutinise.

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 09:26 - Jan 5 with 2506 viewsBluefish

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 09:22 - Jan 5 by Keaneish

I think your profile pic sums up how right you are. The fact you come on this forum daily to try and point score opinion about who is right and who is wrong says all we need to know.

My question is an honest question to Mullet, why does he continually post about MM still when there are plenty of other better, greater managers with more pedigree and accolades to talk of and plenty worse to scrutinise.

Let me know when you are ready to accept how wrong you have it all and we can try again. Can't be bothered while you are still trying to defend the incredible sh*t that you have been posting. All the best

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 09:27 - Jan 5 with 2495 viewsKeaneish

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 09:26 - Jan 5 by Bluefish

Let me know when you are ready to accept how wrong you have it all and we can try again. Can't be bothered while you are still trying to defend the incredible sh*t that you have been posting. All the best

Fancy meeting for a pint pre the Accrington game?

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 09:34 - Jan 5 with 2458 viewsr2d2

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 22:23 - Jan 4 by J2BLUE

It feels like history is being rewritten somewhat. Yes we had idiots determined to get him out and take offence at every turn but he did also have his faults and it was the right time for a change. It's a shame the appointment after was such a disaster.

Right time for change? That worked out well didnt it?
Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 09:37 - Jan 5 with 2441 viewsKeaneish

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 09:34 - Jan 5 by r2d2

Right time for change? That worked out well didnt it?

Regardless, it was still the right time. Hindsight is wonderful thing but lets not forget how abject, stale and devoid of personality this football club was back then.

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 09:38 - Jan 5 with 2436 viewsartsbossbeard

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 09:37 - Jan 5 by Keaneish

Regardless, it was still the right time. Hindsight is wonderful thing but lets not forget how abject, stale and devoid of personality this football club was back then.

In the championship.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 09:43 - Jan 5 with 2385 viewsKeaneish

Tyrone Mings' latest tweet on 09:38 - Jan 5 by artsbossbeard

In the championship.

Yes, dull and boring in the Championship.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024