Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The biggest joke in the football league 22:17 - Jan 4 with 1198 viewsGirthyguy

I'm starting to think our supposed history of winning throphys is just a complete lie.
The biggest joke in the football league on 22:19 - Jan 4 with 1182 viewsPJH

No-I was present when each of the three stars were won.
The biggest joke in the football league on 22:23 - Jan 4 with 1145 viewsChurchman

The biggest joke in the football league on 22:19 - Jan 4 by PJH

Two out of three for me. My dad managed the hat-trick though! Distant memories, sadly.
The biggest joke in the football league on 22:27 - Jan 4 with 1129 viewsFTP

Too long ago now, no joy for far too long. In fact it's abject misery supporting now. Our form suggests no chance of promotion. The Lambert and Evans combo is dire, what apart from clinging onto ancient history is there to support any more. Its sad. We've been badly run for years and here we are. Once proud club is slowly dieing.
The biggest joke in the football league on 02:45 - Jan 5 with 956 viewsMinneapolis_ITFC

The biggest joke in the football league on 22:27 - Jan 4 by FTP

Too long ago now, no joy for far too long. In fact it's abject misery supporting now. Our form suggests no chance of promotion. The Lambert and Evans combo is dire, what apart from clinging onto ancient history is there to support any more. Its sad. We've been badly run for years and here we are. Once proud club is slowly dieing.

I think misery is too strong an expression. Yeah it's dire and disappointing and positives seem few and far between but it's not to say things can't change. You just got to accept things for what they are, Evans is no Cobbold and Lambert is no Robson or Ramsey.

In fact they're so far detached it's hard to put distance on it but back in 1981 or whatever did you really expect things to stay as they were and the team would continue to the standard as it was.

Not since 2004 - 05 have I enjoyed a season here, by that I mean game for game, not just sporadic runs or a few victories here and there put together. The owner would take a large share of blame for it, you got the list of failed managerial appointments and lack of investment for team purchases that have only compounded the situation.
The biggest joke in the football league on 03:22 - Jan 5 with 939 viewsNewcyBlue

Hoppy did a decent post about that...

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

The biggest joke in the football league on 08:39 - Jan 5 with 789 viewsPJH

The biggest joke in the football league on 03:22 - Jan 5 by NewcyBlue

Hoppy did a decent post about that...

Yes he did, I wish that I had thought of doing one.
The biggest joke in the football league on 10:40 - Jan 5 with 639 viewsMeadowlark

trophies
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024