Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile ... 23:14 - Jan 4 with 1619 viewsurbanblue

Sunderland, who have been having an awful season, easily beat Lincoln and move to within 3 points of us.

We are in trouble!

Meanwhile ... on 23:17 - Jan 4 with 1597 viewsChurchman

Sunderland have new (mega rich) owners and will invest heavily this month. We can forget about them. Despite having a rubbish season so far, they’ll be auto promoted or close at the seasons end.
Meanwhile ... on 23:34 - Jan 4 with 1529 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Meanwhile ... on 23:17 - Jan 4 by Churchman

Sunderland have new (mega rich) owners and will invest heavily this month. We can forget about them. Despite having a rubbish season so far, they’ll be auto promoted or close at the seasons end.

They don't have new owners.

The Dell deal fell through.

Their owner has no money and is looking to sell, but there is no imminent deal on the table. They won't be spending big.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Meanwhile ... on 23:53 - Jan 4 with 1477 viewsChurchman

Meanwhile ... on 23:34 - Jan 4 by Marshalls_Mullet

Their owner has no money and is looking to sell, but there is no imminent deal on the table. They won't be spending big.

I stand corrected. My Sunderland supporting mate told me it was all sorted before Christmas but clearly it’s not! I still expect them to finish top six though
Meanwhile ... on 23:56 - Jan 4 with 1471 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Meanwhile ... on 23:53 - Jan 4 by Churchman

I stand corrected. My Sunderland supporting mate told me it was all sorted before Christmas but clearly it’s not! I still expect them to finish top six though

They got a loan from the Americans, but nothing more.

Donald seems like a chancer, certainly no better than Evans.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Meanwhile ... on 00:37 - Jan 5 with 1409 viewsfactual_blue

Meanwhile ... on 23:34 - Jan 4 by Marshalls_Mullet

They were buying an average sort of computer?

Or the former Southampton ground?
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 0:38]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Meanwhile ... on 11:46 - Jan 5 with 1101 viewsbilllm

Must admit I was shocked by this we were miles in front of them they weren't an issue, now their breathing down our knecks, were having a mare
Meanwhile ... on 12:15 - Jan 5 with 1058 viewspointofblue

Meanwhile ... on 11:46 - Jan 5 by billlm

Must admit I was shocked by this we were miles in front of them they weren't an issue, now their breathing down our knecks, were having a mare

It’s not as though Sunderland have been in sparkling form either.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Meanwhile ... on 12:31 - Jan 5 with 1032 viewsTangledupin_Blue

This merely confirms that this is a highly competitive league where most teams, on their day, can upset the form book. We are in a good position though, of course, it could be better given our early season run.

We need to improve our consistency, turn draws into wins and we will be in the promotion shakedown come May.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Login to get fewer ads

Meanwhile ... on 15:20 - Jan 5 with 906 viewspeterleeblue

Meanwhile ... on 12:15 - Jan 5 by pointofblue

It’s not as though Sunderland have been in sparkling form either.

No sparkling form but 8 from 12 over Xmas is a decent return and is the magical 2 pts per game.

And related to another thread about lack of success. Sunderland amassed 85 points and went to Wembley twice last season. That wasn't good enough for some who then promptly chased Jack Ross out of the club by the end of September and have now cyber bullied the owner to leave as well.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 15:37]
Meanwhile ... on 15:52 - Jan 5 with 862 viewsPinewoodblue

Meanwhile ... on 12:31 - Jan 5 by Tangledupin_Blue

This merely confirms that this is a highly competitive league where most teams, on their day, can upset the form book. We are in a good position though, of course, it could be better given our early season run.

We need to improve our consistency, turn draws into wins and we will be in the promotion shakedown come May.

While we, and to a certain extent Wycombe, have fallen back into the pack a number of clubs, including Sunderland and Portsmouth have gained ground.

Doncaster are 15th but only 4 pts off the playoffs and they have 3 games in hand on Peterborough who are currently 6th.

There are going to be lots of changes in fortune over the second half of the season

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024