Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Uh oh Toto 10:21 - Jan 5 with 1900 viewsTractorCam

Someone pointed out to me that Toto has deleted any Ipswich related picture off his Instagram. I had a look and all you see is family pics and Shrewsbury memories...

Shown the door?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Uh oh Toto on 10:44 - Jan 5 with 1714 viewsPositivelyPortman

If you’ve got a contract, you can’t be “shown the door”

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Uh oh Toto on 10:47 - Jan 5 with 1682 viewsGuthrum

He's a man who gives full commitment to his game, no question about that. But his first touch and decisionmaking can be very erratic, he's a bit too wholehearted in some of his challenges and - this surprised me quite a bit - he seemed to be blowing very early in the game yesterday (struggling with fitness?).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Uh oh Toto on 10:49 - Jan 5 with 1645 viewsGuthrum

Uh oh Toto on 10:44 - Jan 5 by PositivelyPortman

If you’ve got a contract, you can’t be “shown the door”

But you can be paid off or transfer-listed.

Uh oh Toto on 10:51 - Jan 5 with 1627 viewsDubtractor

Uh oh Toto on 10:47 - Jan 5 by Guthrum

He's a man who gives full commitment to his game, no question about that. But his first touch and decisionmaking can be very erratic, he's a bit too wholehearted in some of his challenges and - this surprised me quite a bit - he seemed to be blowing very early in the game yesterday (struggling with fitness?).

Very kind way of stating "Toto is pretty crap" Guthers.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Uh oh Toto on 10:51 - Jan 5 with 1622 viewsSteve_M

He needs a change of club, the move here has been disastrous all round. He has been unfortunate with that early red card and the pre-season injury denying him the chancer to start the season. I'm quite sure he would be better after a run of games than with just the odd one here and there. However he's currently a liability who continues to cost us goals, is at risk of a red card far too often for a player with that many games played.

Good luck to him though hopefully he does well wherever he ends up. There's no problem with the man, just that he hasn't been very good here.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Uh oh Toto on 10:57 - Jan 5 with 1556 viewsMrTown

More likely to get a contract extension at this club.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Uh oh Toto on 11:01 - Jan 5 with 1514 viewsBLUEBEAT

A loan back to Shrewsbury was the whisper last week and his Exeter performance possibly consolidated this?

It’s true that he’s deleted all ITFC pics from his Instagram and he had posted something like “new year, new challenge, I love God” too, which has also gone.

Poll: W or W

Uh oh Toto on 11:03 - Jan 5 with 1490 viewsRonFearonsHair

Uh oh Toto on 10:51 - Jan 5 by Steve_M

He needs a change of club, the move here has been disastrous all round. He has been unfortunate with that early red card and the pre-season injury denying him the chancer to start the season. I'm quite sure he would be better after a run of games than with just the odd one here and there. However he's currently a liability who continues to cost us goals, is at risk of a red card far too often for a player with that many games played.

Good luck to him though hopefully he does well wherever he ends up. There's no problem with the man, just that he hasn't been very good here.

I’m already relishing the prospect of seeing him header in a last minute winner for Scunthorpe against us.
Login to get fewer ads

Uh oh Toto on 11:03 - Jan 5 with 1480 viewsBlueBadger

God, I miss the days when we just used to overanalyse press statements and interviews rather than the whole gamut of social media.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Uh oh Toto on 11:05 - Jan 5 with 1458 viewsDubtractor

Uh oh Toto on 11:03 - Jan 5 by RonFearonsHair

I’m already relishing the prospect of seeing him header in a last minute winner for Scunthorpe against us.

He is 100% going to become a Dan Shittu type irritant for us every time we play them. We'll play to him limited strengths and make him look a world beater without fail.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Uh oh Toto on 11:05 - Jan 5 with 1456 viewsbournemouthblue

Uh oh Toto on 11:03 - Jan 5 by RonFearonsHair

This is nailed on I'm sure

He'll probably move somewhere else and become strangely competent

Are we likely to bring in another centre back, we could certainly do with a long term successor to Chambers

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Uh oh Toto on 11:08 - Jan 5 with 1420 viewsBLUEBEAT

Uh oh Toto on 11:05 - Jan 5 by bournemouthblue

This is nailed on I'm sure

He'll probably move somewhere else and become strangely competent

Are we likely to bring in another centre back, we could certainly do with a long term successor to Chambers

This could pave the way for the return of Tommy Smith?

Poll: W or W

Uh oh Toto on 11:23 - Jan 5 with 1316 viewsGuthrum

Uh oh Toto on 10:51 - Jan 5 by Dubtractor

Very kind way of stating "Toto is pretty crap" Guthers.

I wasn't suggesting that he was too good to lose. More the other way.

Uh oh Toto on 11:26 - Jan 5 with 1294 viewsSwailsey

Uh oh Toto on 11:05 - Jan 5 by Dubtractor

He is 100% going to become a Dan Shittu type irritant for us every time we play them. We'll play to him limited strengths and make him look a world beater without fail.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024