Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would we be stupid enough to sell Jackson to a promotion rival? 12:58 - Jan 5 with 798 viewsTrequartista

Of course we would, and then watch the spin machine go into full effect to proclaim it a good deal.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Would we be stupid enough to sell Jackson to a promotion rival? on 13:15 - Jan 5 with 743 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Lets not use paper talk as a stick to beat Evans with here. I cant see it happening.

Honestly though I think Jackson has some good attributes but i think this level is probably his limit. If they doubled what we paid or more i would be tempted...BUT we would have to have a replacement who would improve us lined up. Just not convinced about the 2nd bit so wouldnt gamble and sell.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Would we be stupid enough to sell Jackson to a promotion rival? on 13:17 - Jan 5 with 737 viewsHerbivore

It's not going to happen so bit of an unnecessary preemptive flounce.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Would we be stupid enough to sell Jackson to a promotion rival? on 13:20 - Jan 5 with 734 viewsFtnfwest

Cunning plan to stop them playing one of Eisa or Toney every game
Would we be stupid enough to sell Jackson to a promotion rival? on 13:32 - Jan 5 with 693 viewsTrequartista

Would we be stupid enough to sell Jackson to a promotion rival? on 13:15 - Jan 5 by Terry_Nutkins

Lets not use paper talk as a stick to beat Evans with here. I cant see it happening.

Honestly though I think Jackson has some good attributes but i think this level is probably his limit. If they doubled what we paid or more i would be tempted...BUT we would have to have a replacement who would improve us lined up. Just not convinced about the 2nd bit so wouldnt gamble and sell.

Why make it a story then - Just to kick people when they are down?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Would we be stupid enough to sell Jackson to a promotion rival? on 13:33 - Jan 5 with 689 viewsHerbivore

Would we be stupid enough to sell Jackson to a promotion rival? on 13:32 - Jan 5 by Trequartista

Why are journalists making stories? Is that your question here?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Would we be stupid enough to sell Jackson to a promotion rival? on 13:38 - Jan 5 with 667 viewsr2d2

Id let him go. He is league 2 quality at best.
Would we be stupid enough to sell Jackson to a promotion rival? on 18:25 - Jan 5 with 562 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Would we be stupid enough to sell Jackson to a promotion rival? on 13:32 - Jan 5 by Trequartista

Well yes...that's basically what the press do. If people will believe it they'll print it.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024