Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wimbledon Away Tickets 10:57 - Jan 6 with 2329 viewschfsittingbell

What are peoples thoughts on if they will get to season ticket holders?

A couple of people have suggested to me that they think it may be " a letter in the post" type of thing once the away passport holders have been sorted out. I was thinking of getting a gold card just in case, thoughts??

Wimbledon Away Tickets on 10:58 - Jan 6 with 2314 viewsSteve_M

Tuesday night and us not playing well has probably increased the chances quite a lot. I suspect some will but not very many.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Wimbledon Away Tickets on 11:05 - Jan 6 with 2293 viewsPJH

I am assuming it will be "a letter in the post" because there are way more Gold Card holders than tickets available although as the tickets apparently go on sale in nine days the letter will need to arrive soon.

Personally I think there is very little chance of it going to ST.
Wimbledon Away Tickets on 11:13 - Jan 6 with 2256 viewsITFC_Forever

No chance it will get to ST holders.

Even with our current poor form, there are two / three times as many GC holders as there are tickets.... and that's before you allow for the current version of the Away Match Passport scheme.

Almost certainly will be a letter in the post to fans that have been to x amount of away league games.
I've been to 7 away league games, plus one in the cup, and I'm not expecting a letter.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Wimbledon Away Tickets on 11:16 - Jan 6 with 2246 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I very much doubt it. I am hoping it is letters because then I will be attending. I don't think it will though, I imagine it will be first come first serve Gold cards.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Wimbledon Away Tickets on 11:23 - Jan 6 with 2218 viewsTractorWood

Wimbledon Away Tickets on 11:05 - Jan 6 by PJH

I am assuming it will be "a letter in the post" because there are way more Gold Card holders than tickets available although as the tickets apparently go on sale in nine days the letter will need to arrive soon.

Personally I think there is very little chance of it going to ST.

I think the assumption that every gold card holder wants to go to Wimbledon on a Tuesday night when we are bottom of the form table is probably questionable.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Wimbledon Away Tickets on 11:24 - Jan 6 with 2211 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Do you have to pay extra for the show courts?

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Wimbledon Away Tickets on 11:26 - Jan 6 with 2206 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Wimbledon Away Tickets on 11:23 - Jan 6 by TractorWood

I think the assumption that every gold card holder wants to go to Wimbledon on a Tuesday night when we are bottom of the form table is probably questionable.

The allocation is like 800. Not too far way, new ground for most. Very winnable game.

Demand will be high

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Wimbledon Away Tickets on 11:59 - Jan 6 with 2135 viewsSitfcB

Allocation of 819.

You’d hope there would be a ‘letter drop’ for it but they better get a move on if so.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Wimbledon Away Tickets on 12:30 - Jan 6 with 2070 viewsPJH

Wimbledon Away Tickets on 11:23 - Jan 6 by TractorWood

That was not my suggestion but from what I have heard the number of GC holders to be(which may not be accurate)only about 33% of them will need to want to go.
Wimbledon Away Tickets on 12:59 - Jan 6 with 2017 viewsbranthamblue89

Ive been touch with club myself about this..Allocation is yet to be confirmed from Wimbledon..Tickets due next Wednesay for sale as long as recieved.

Letter is a possibility depending on allocation etc
Wimbledon Away Tickets on 18:59 - Jan 6 with 1815 viewsWubbleU

Wimbledon Away Tickets on 12:59 - Jan 6 by branthamblue89

Ive been touch with club myself about this..Allocation is yet to be confirmed from Wimbledon..Tickets due next Wednesay for sale as long as recieved.

Letter is a possibility depending on allocation etc

Can get a ticket in away end now if you want. Hospitality details on their website, no priority.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2020 22:25]
Wimbledon Away Tickets on 18:15 - Jan 7 with 1622 viewsPJH

Whilst the ITFC website previously had GC tickets for this one on sale from Wednesday 15th all dates have now disappeared so I imagine that it will be "a letter in the post" pretty soon.
Wimbledon Away Tickets on 20:09 - Jan 7 with 1502 viewsBluebell

Wimbledon Away Tickets on 18:15 - Jan 7 by PJH

Whilst the ITFC website previously had GC tickets for this one on sale from Wednesday 15th all dates have now disappeared so I imagine that it will be "a letter in the post" pretty soon.

If that is the case I wonder how many away games we will need to have been to?

I am sure we wlll get letters although not sure if we can go to the game!
Wimbledon Away Tickets on 11:03 - Jan 8 with 1341 viewsParky

Wimbledon Away Tickets on 20:09 - Jan 7 by Bluebell

If that is the case I wonder how many away games we will need to have been to?

I am sure we wlll get letters although not sure if we can go to the game!

I would imagine the magic number to be 5 away games, if they go down the letter route.

Whilst it's never been announced, I'm sure that was the rumoured figure when we have previously done letters for Nodge, which I'm sure to recall was also played in February?
[Post edited 8 Jan 2020 11:04]
Wimbledon Away Tickets on 11:12 - Jan 8 with 1328 viewsITFC_Forever

Wimbledon Away Tickets on 11:03 - Jan 8 by Parky

I would imagine the magic number to be 5 away games, if they go down the letter route.

Whilst it's never been announced, I'm sure that was the rumoured figure when we have previously done letters for Nodge, which I'm sure to recall was also played in February?
[Post edited 8 Jan 2020 11:04]

But that was with Norwich who have an away section three or four times the size of AFC Stadium Thieves.

With the Wimbles, it'll be 9 or 10 at least I reckon. I've done 7 in the league, and Col U, and I'm not expecting a letter.

Wimbledon Away Tickets on 11:15 - Jan 8 with 1324 viewsParky

Wimbledon Away Tickets on 11:12 - Jan 8 by ITFC_Forever

But that was with Norwich who have an away section three or four times the size of AFC Stadium Thieves.

With the Wimbles, it'll be 9 or 10 at least I reckon. I've done 7 in the league, and Col U, and I'm not expecting a letter.

Has there been 800 fans that have gone to 5+ away games?
Wimbledon Away Tickets on 11:17 - Jan 8 with 1324 viewsPJH

Wimbledon Away Tickets on 11:12 - Jan 8 by ITFC_Forever

I think the qualifying number will have to be high-I have done every league game plus the Coventry F.A. Cup game.

No Mickey Mouse games though but from my point of view I hope that they are taken as seriously by the club for these purposes as they were by me.
Wimbledon Away Tickets on 11:18 - Jan 8 with 1321 viewsParky

Wimbledon Away Tickets on 11:17 - Jan 8 by PJH

I think the qualifying number will have to be high-I have done every league game plus the Coventry F.A. Cup game.

No Mickey Mouse games though but from my point of view I hope that they are taken as seriously by the club for these purposes as they were by me.

You're probably right thinking about it, but surely there hasn't been 800+ fans been to say 10 away games this season, which will then just lead to the free-for-all from Gold Cards again.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2020 11:19]
Wimbledon Away Tickets on 11:22 - Jan 8 with 1308 viewsITFC_Forever

Wimbledon Away Tickets on 11:18 - Jan 8 by Parky

You're probably right thinking about it, but surely there hasn't been 800+ fans been to say 10 away games this season, which will then just lead to the free-for-all from Gold Cards again.

Probably not far off.

And it's not an allocation of 800, it's 800 less those who are on what used to be the Away Match Passport. Don't think that's that many, but enough to lower the allocation by another 10% - 15%.

Wimbledon Away Tickets on 11:23 - Jan 8 with 1305 viewsPJH

Wimbledon Away Tickets on 11:18 - Jan 8 by Parky

I think that I am right in saying that the only away league game where we took less than 800 was Bolton, not always the same 800+ obviously but a lot of people do go to a lot of games.
Wimbledon Away Tickets on 11:51 - Jan 8 with 1288 viewsParky

Wimbledon Away Tickets on 11:22 - Jan 8 by ITFC_Forever

Probably not far off.

And it's not an allocation of 800, it's 800 less those who are on what used to be the Away Match Passport. Don't think that's that many, but enough to lower the allocation by another 10% - 15%.

I'd be majorly surprised if this game didn't go to Gold Card holders. I guess there will be a free-for-all and some moaning when people miss out; I've been to 8 away league games and have a gold card and I'm very confident of getting a ticket.
Wimbledon Away Tickets on 12:21 - Jan 8 with 1248 viewsPJH

Wimbledon Away Tickets on 11:22 - Jan 8 by ITFC_Forever

Probably not far off.

I am not sure that there are 80 or more Ultimate Members, which is what the Away Match Passport Holders are now called, but if it is less than that I don't suppose that it is a lot less.
Wimbledon Away Tickets on 17:53 - Jan 10 with 1064 viewsTractorWood

Any news on this?

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Wimbledon Away Tickets on 18:39 - Jan 10 with 1010 viewsChateauWines

Wimbledon Away Tickets on 11:15 - Jan 8 by Parky

Has there been 800 fans that have gone to 5+ away games?

I think those that went to Bolton, Rochdale on a Tuesday night etc will have done pretty much all away games. Something wrong if those dont get priority

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024