Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone remember when Mick got his new contract as we all rallied.. 12:22 - Jan 6 with 795 viewsBlueBadger

...behind him 'because he's our manager so we might as well support him'?
[Post edited 6 Jan 2020 12:24]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Does anyone remember when Mick got his new contract as we all rallied.. on 12:33 - Jan 6 with 754 viewsMrTown

Picked up traction this thread has

Went fishing, no bites this time son.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Does anyone remember when Mick got his new contract as we all rallied.. on 12:37 - Jan 6 with 739 viewsPJH

Does anyone remember when Mick got his new contract as we all rallied.. on 12:33 - Jan 6 by MrTown

Picked up traction this thread has

Went fishing, no bites this time son.

Why is it necessary to have that rofl thing on nearly everything you post?

Why is it necessary to call most posters son?
Does anyone remember when Mick got his new contract as we all rallied.. on 12:42 - Jan 6 with 716 viewsDyland

Does anyone remember when Mick got his new contract as we all rallied.. on 12:37 - Jan 6 by PJH

Using the "son" affectation all the time is especially cringe worthy.

EDIT: I mean generally, never noticed it with Towners specifically.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2020 12:42]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Does anyone remember when Mick got his new contract as we all rallied.. on 12:44 - Jan 6 with 696 viewsBlueBadger

Does anyone remember when Mick got his new contract as we all rallied.. on 12:37 - Jan 6 by PJH

It's all a bit 'TB' isn't it?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Does anyone remember when Mick got his new contract as we all rallied.. on 12:47 - Jan 6 with 680 viewsBLUEBEAT

No, I don’t remember when Mick got his new contract as we all went rallying.

Poll: W or W

Does anyone remember when Mick got his new contract as we all rallied.. on 12:55 - Jan 6 with 654 viewsMrTown

Will all due respect, what I put in my posts or how I speak has little to do with you, unless I am personally attacking which I'm not.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2020 12:56]

Does anyone remember when Mick got his new contract as we all rallied.. on 12:59 - Jan 6 with 633 viewsMrTown

Does anyone remember when Mick got his new contract as we all rallied.. on 12:44 - Jan 6 by BlueBadger

It's all a bit 'TB' isn't it?

Is that contagious?

Does anyone remember when Mick got his new contract as we all rallied.. on 13:02 - Jan 6 with 625 viewsDanTheMan

Does anyone remember when Mick got his new contract as we all rallied.. on 12:59 - Jan 6 by MrTown

Is that contagious?

I do hope not.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone remember when Mick got his new contract as we all rallied.. on 13:08 - Jan 6 with 605 viewsNotSure

No that didn't happen ...

Should owner Marcus Evans offer manager Mick McCarthy a new contract?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Does anyone remember when Mick got his new contract as we all rallied.. on 13:15 - Jan 6 with 573 viewsPJH

Does anyone remember when Mick got his new contract as we all rallied.. on 12:55 - Jan 6 by MrTown

Will all due respect, what I put in my posts or how I speak has little to do with you, unless I am personally attacking which I'm not.

No you are not personally attacking, just boring.
Does anyone remember when Mick got his new contract as we all rallied.. on 13:24 - Jan 6 with 547 viewsSitfcB

Does anyone remember when Mick got his new contract as we all rallied.. on 12:55 - Jan 6 by MrTown

[WRONG THREAD]

[Post edited 6 Jan 2020 13:32]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Does anyone remember when Mick got his new contract as we all rallied.. on 13:34 - Jan 6 with 515 viewsMrTown

Does anyone remember when Mick got his new contract as we all rallied.. on 13:15 - Jan 6 by PJH

No you are not personally attacking, just boring.

With all due respect, the constant tirade against Lambert, now that's boring.

Does anyone remember when Mick got his new contract as we all rallied.. on 13:35 - Jan 6 with 504 viewsMrTown

Does anyone remember when Mick got his new contract as we all rallied.. on 13:24 - Jan 6 by SitfcB

[WRONG THREAD]

[Post edited 6 Jan 2020 13:32]

We've all done it, we've all done it my friend

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024