Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arsenal v leeds 19:10 - Jan 6 with 816 viewsstrikalite

Pity Leeds will be making changes, would liked to have seen how they'd have got on against a pretty strong Arsenal side tonight...

Can't blame them though given where they are in the league..
Arsenal v leeds on 20:18 - Jan 6 with 767 viewsGarv

They are absolutely all over them. Champ vs PL rather than the other way round at the moment.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Arsenal v leeds on 20:30 - Jan 6 with 737 viewsChrisd

Leeds playing all the football, they are a bloody good side and their style of play is easy on the eye too.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Arsenal v leeds on 20:32 - Jan 6 with 731 viewsGeoffSentence

Arsenal v leeds on 20:18 - Jan 6 by Garv

They are absolutely all over them. Champ vs PL rather than the other way round at the moment.

I like that they have the confidence and self-believe to play the ball between the defence and midfield, against a PL team, without panicking and lumping it over the top.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Arsenal v leeds on 20:32 - Jan 6 with 731 viewsstrikalite

Arsenal v leeds on 20:18 - Jan 6 by Garv

Yeah they're playing really well, all have a good first touch which helps as they don't panic..

God knows how they're not winning, another chance just then, hope they don't look back thinking "if only"...
Arsenal v leeds on 20:36 - Jan 6 with 722 viewsDubtractor

Arsenal v leeds on 20:32 - Jan 6 by strikalite

Yeah they're playing really well, all have a good first touch which helps as they don't panic..

God knows how they're not winning, another chance just then, hope they don't look back thinking "if only"...

They are murdering them 0-0 at the moment.

Playing some cracking football.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Arsenal v leeds on 20:39 - Jan 6 with 713 viewsGarv

Arsenal v leeds on 20:32 - Jan 6 by GeoffSentence

I like that they have the confidence and self-believe to play the ball between the defence and midfield, against a PL team, without panicking and lumping it over the top.

They play forward which is so refreshing because so few teams do. They don't play safe, they play through the lines. Not seen many better halves of football.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Arsenal v leeds on 20:54 - Jan 6 with 668 viewsChrisd

Arsenal v leeds on 20:39 - Jan 6 by Garv

They play forward which is so refreshing because so few teams do. They don't play safe, they play through the lines. Not seen many better halves of football.

For all Leeds Utd’s good play, they all work terrifically hard too. Their young keeper distributes the ball very well.

Arsenal v leeds on 21:05 - Jan 6 with 639 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Arsenal v leeds on 20:39 - Jan 6 by Garv

I expect Arsenal to win 2-0 . They wont be outplayed 2nd half.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Login to get fewer ads

Arsenal v leeds on 21:14 - Jan 6 with 623 viewsChrisd

Arsenal v leeds on 21:05 - Jan 6 by StochesStotasBlewe

I expect Arsenal to win 2-0 . They wont be outplayed 2nd half.

A game of two halves.

Arsenal v leeds on 21:30 - Jan 6 with 604 viewsgoperryrevs

Arsenal v leeds on 21:14 - Jan 6 by Chrisd

A game of two halves.

Makes the Leeds fans' olés in the first half a bit preemptive
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024