Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone 19:23 - Jan 6 with 7133 viewsReuser_is_God

About time this div was put in his place.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 19:45 - Jan 6 with 4568 viewsDublinBlue84

A few away games I have been to this season I've had the misfortune of standing near some right idiots who clearly have had a shandy or two who are constantly abusing our players and calling them every single name under the sun.

I understand that people get frustrated and annoyed when someone makes a mistake and we've all cursed from time to time and become pissed off or heavily criticised players to our fellow fans, but some of the swearing, name calling and abuse et that our so called fans are handing out is embarrassing.

I'm not calling out any group of fans in particular, but I've noticed in the last little while, abuse of our own players by fans is increasing.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 19:52 - Jan 6 with 4497 viewsReuser_is_God

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 19:45 - Jan 6 by DublinBlue84

A few away games I have been to this season I've had the misfortune of standing near some right idiots who clearly have had a shandy or two who are constantly abusing our players and calling them every single name under the sun.

I understand that people get frustrated and annoyed when someone makes a mistake and we've all cursed from time to time and become pissed off or heavily criticised players to our fellow fans, but some of the swearing, name calling and abuse et that our so called fans are handing out is embarrassing.

I'm not calling out any group of fans in particular, but I've noticed in the last little while, abuse of our own players by fans is increasing.

I love it when our player gets called a “cnt” because the opposition goalkeeper had the audacity to make a save from their shot.

Evans out

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 20:03 - Jan 6 with 4385 viewsIllinoisblue

The various fan tv cretins should be locked in a room and forced to shout and point at each other until they die.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 20:07 - Jan 6 with 4354 viewsTheDailyTractor

What makes me laugh is half these people wouldn't have the balls to say it to the players faces. I dont know any of them, the guy the runs the channel seems a decent bloke but some need to wind it in a bit.

In my mind theres nothing different to making those comments in a video about Norris I believe to the disgraceful stuff toto was sent yesterday. Their both human beings who deserve alot more respect than all this nonsense. Woolfy liked the tweet aswell I believe from Joe. We need to support the team, not pick holes in it.
Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 20:29 - Jan 6 with 4216 viewsSitfcB

They’ll probably call Joe out now on the next vid

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 20:33 - Jan 6 with 4196 viewsKieran_Knows

All about the hits for those guys. They must really get off to a few likes on twitter/views on YouTube. As you once said, virgins.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 20:35 - Jan 6 with 4159 viewsitfcjoe

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 20:29 - Jan 6 by SitfcB

They’ll probably call Joe out now on the next vid

It will be met with a wall of silence, no interest in going back and forth on it!

At Wycombe, Will Keane was warning up by corner flag and a fan shouted Keano, Keano to get his attention and when Keane turned round he said ‘Tell Norris he’s a f*cking tw@t’ or something along those lines

He clearly heard it, and just looked away but I just don’t get this mentality at all, I can just about understand abuse in a rage like calling someone a useless tossed if they miss a chance, but it’s such a weird, and c*ntish, think to be doing deliberately. Note - I’m 99% certain it wasn’t same guy doing this but just a separate point

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 20:40 - Jan 6 with 4124 viewsitfcjoe

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 20:33 - Jan 6 by Kieran_Knows

All about the hits for those guys. They must really get off to a few likes on twitter/views on YouTube. As you once said, virgins.

My tweet has 100+ likes (including Luke Woolfenden....) and his has 3 - it must be killing them if they love a like or a RT

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 20:45 - Jan 6 with 4044 viewsKieran_Knows

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 20:40 - Jan 6 by itfcjoe

My tweet has 100+ likes (including Luke Woolfenden....) and his has 3 - it must be killing them if they love a like or a RT

He’ll be hating that. Good work Joe, well called out.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 21:10 - Jan 6 with 3876 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 20:35 - Jan 6 by itfcjoe

It will be met with a wall of silence, no interest in going back and forth on it!

At Wycombe, Will Keane was warning up by corner flag and a fan shouted Keano, Keano to get his attention and when Keane turned round he said ‘Tell Norris he’s a f*cking tw@t’ or something along those lines

He clearly heard it, and just looked away but I just don’t get this mentality at all, I can just about understand abuse in a rage like calling someone a useless tossed if they miss a chance, but it’s such a weird, and c*ntish, think to be doing deliberately. Note - I’m 99% certain it wasn’t same guy doing this but just a separate point

That would be the ginger Guy I assume. Absolute scum bag of the highest order. Spent the whole game at Lincoln swearing and calling Norris a C*nt. I swear at football like most people, but this guy was just out of order completely embarrassing. I also has the misfortune to stand near them at Rochdale. They spent the whole first half slagging off Danny Rowe, then he scored. I moved at half time.

As for the guy in the video he’s a wet wipe, gives it all the Charlie’s on video about how good he is a fan, yet slags of every player and just looks a melt, I’m sure Woolfy agrees.

It’s a shame because the content isn’t bad production wise, and the host, even though he’s not the best speaker seems a decent guy on camera, but the melons with him (most but not all of them) let him down.

That represents our fans like it or not and I find it embarrassing that if you whack Ipswich in to YouTube, this is what people see.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 21:22 - Jan 6 with 3781 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 20:40 - Jan 6 by itfcjoe

Well said, good work.

Give me the blue Monday podcast any day of the week.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2020 21:22]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 21:34 - Jan 6 with 3655 viewsSmith45

This guy is an absolute class A Tool. I actually think Ashley is a decent guy but the main reason I and a lot of people don’t watch his stuff is helmets like this being given an ego boost going on there every week.
Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 21:43 - Jan 6 with 3577 viewsBlueBadger

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 21:34 - Jan 6 by Smith45

This guy is an absolute class A Tool. I actually think Ashley is a decent guy but the main reason I and a lot of people don’t watch his stuff is helmets like this being given an ego boost going on there every week.

Guessing Ashley isn't actually mates with these absolute weapons, he just sits near them..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 21:48 - Jan 6 with 3550 viewsskyblue23

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 21:34 - Jan 6 by Smith45

I’m not just saying this to agree with everybody. I don’t mind the concept of fan channels and I’d probably watch it as I also think the guy who presents it seems decent. But the people they have along side him are absolute melts. They’re a wannabe set of super fans and it annoys me that they probably feel they’re representing the club in the own weird way.

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 21:52 - Jan 6 with 3506 viewstown8710

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 21:48 - Jan 6 by skyblue23

I’m not just saying this to agree with everybody. I don’t mind the concept of fan channels and I’d probably watch it as I also think the guy who presents it seems decent. But the people they have along side him are absolute melts. They’re a wannabe set of super fans and it annoys me that they probably feel they’re representing the club in the own weird way.

Tom the wet wipe Whitby absolute tool of a boy. Ash is a good lad being dragged down by Tom the tw*t
Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 22:33 - Jan 6 with 3259 viewsCoastalblue

Someone should give the players the opportunity to follow these bellends around at work all day shouting c**t every time they make a mistake.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 22:43 - Jan 6 with 3203 viewsSWGF

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 21:22 - Jan 6 by Marshalls_Mullet

Well said, good work.

Give me the blue Monday podcast any day of the week.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2020 21:22]

Only when the good ones are on, though...

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 22:49 - Jan 6 with 3180 viewsCheltenham_Blue

God there's some proper fktards supporting us.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 22:53 - Jan 6 with 3154 viewsfooters

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 22:33 - Jan 6 by Coastalblue

Someone should give the players the opportunity to follow these bellends around at work all day shouting c**t every time they make a mistake.

Best leave it to the teacher or JobCentre staff.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 23:00 - Jan 6 with 3128 viewsReuser_is_God

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 22:43 - Jan 6 by SWGF

Only when the good ones are on, though...

That new Fims guy is a chuffing bore.

Evans out

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 23:17 - Jan 6 with 3055 viewsMrTown

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 22:49 - Jan 6 by Cheltenham_Blue

God there's some proper fktards supporting us.

There is some interesting individuals that follow Town, have seen on form of all socials as well.

The guy who actually runs that Ashley, met him a couple weeks of times and a really really nice lad tbf.

Has some fecking characters on that YouTube channel though.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2020 9:10]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 23:25 - Jan 6 with 3031 viewsSwailsey

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 21:48 - Jan 6 by skyblue23

I believe I have also sat near them. Made the experience very unpleasant for lots of us.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 23:32 - Jan 6 with 3005 viewsSwailsey

God they’re all piling in on Twitter now. What a weird gang of what I assume/hope are school kids?

Presumably the same ones who shat themselves when I (a weak, pale, ageing emo kid) called them out for saying stuff about me and my dad at an away game and then moved away after giving it the big I am all game when I turned around to speak to them.

The world is often a pretty lame, depressing place isn’t it.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2020 23:33]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 23:38 - Jan 6 with 2983 viewsHipsterectomy

I quite like the main guy with the beard and the guy with the teeth

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 02:15 - Jan 7 with 2826 viewsNewcyBlue

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 23:32 - Jan 6 by Swailsey

God they’re all piling in on Twitter now. What a weird gang of what I assume/hope are school kids?

Presumably the same ones who shat themselves when I (a weak, pale, ageing emo kid) called them out for saying stuff about me and my dad at an away game and then moved away after giving it the big I am all game when I turned around to speak to them.

The world is often a pretty lame, depressing place isn’t it.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2020 23:33]

“ a weak, pale, ageing emo kid”

I didn’t consider you to be overly pale....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024