Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone 19:23 - Jan 6 with 7164 viewsReuser_is_God

About time this div was put in his place.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 10:52 - Jan 7 with 832 viewsJimmy86

Can't say I'm suprised, he's 1 of the melts who was behind the Toto sticker campaign... he was getting all dreamy
eyed because he gave Chambo 1 before he got on the team bus.... dont give him air time and it wont happen.

The kid with the glasses who was banging on about 100 points and 100 goals looks a bit stupid too....
Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 11:34 - Jan 7 with 768 viewsSWGF

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 10:33 - Jan 7 by itfcjoe

Wow, never knew it was that lucrative - better try and ramp up the followers of Blue Monday!

If you could start effing/jeffing and abusing players, rather than providing thoughtful analysis, I might get the kids through uni on the back of it...

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 13:10 - Jan 7 with 650 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 10:52 - Jan 7 by Jimmy86

Can't say I'm suprised, he's 1 of the melts who was behind the Toto sticker campaign... he was getting all dreamy
eyed because he gave Chambo 1 before he got on the team bus.... dont give him air time and it wont happen.

The kid with the glasses who was banging on about 100 points and 100 goals looks a bit stupid too....

Yes, indeed that's why not critical of Toto, as he "liked" his stickers......yet willing to abuse other players......

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 13:27 - Jan 7 with 617 viewsRozeeboy74

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 21:10 - Jan 6 by TRUE_BLUE123

That would be the ginger Guy I assume. Absolute scum bag of the highest order. Spent the whole game at Lincoln swearing and calling Norris a C*nt. I swear at football like most people, but this guy was just out of order completely embarrassing. I also has the misfortune to stand near them at Rochdale. They spent the whole first half slagging off Danny Rowe, then he scored. I moved at half time.

As for the guy in the video he’s a wet wipe, gives it all the Charlie’s on video about how good he is a fan, yet slags of every player and just looks a melt, I’m sure Woolfy agrees.

It’s a shame because the content isn’t bad production wise, and the host, even though he’s not the best speaker seems a decent guy on camera, but the melons with him (most but not all of them) let him down.

That represents our fans like it or not and I find it embarrassing that if you whack Ipswich in to YouTube, this is what people see.

I stopped watching these guys weeks ago. The content and idea of the show is generally good, get to see a bit of the away grounds etc coupled with what should be a bit of banter. But all the bollox of "100 point and 100 goals" and "We are gonna walk the league" cr@p became grating while we were winning games. I stopped watching before our blip/slump and clips like this is not luring me back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024