Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smart phone battery replacement for not-so-smart phones 15:51 - Jan 7 with 1098 viewsBrixtonBlue

where you can't replace the battery yourself... anyone got any tips? I asked at iSmash but the guy said it would take 3 weeks to order the battery. Has anyone sent their phone away or been into a shop to get their battery replaced and can recommend? I have a Huawei, so less popular than your iPhones etc, which might be an issue.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Smart phone battery replacement for not-so-smart phones on 15:53 - Jan 7 with 1090 viewschicoazul

Have you thought about going to a shop that replaces phone batteries?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Smart phone battery replacement for not-so-smart phones on 15:56 - Jan 7 with 1084 viewsfabian_illness

Asian guy in Combs Ford replaced my iPhone battery in less than an hour.
Huawei seem quite popular, we have them as work phones.
Smart phone battery replacement for not-so-smart phones on 16:29 - Jan 7 with 1027 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Get it replaced directly from Huawei's repair people. If it is less than two years old you should get it done for free.

Huawei make great phones, better than the Iphone in my opinion. The only problem is with them having their legs taken away by Android but I think this has been resolved and in any case they've developed their own operating system.

I predict in five years from now Huawei and Xiaomi will be the most popular smart phone makers in the world.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Smart phone battery replacement for not-so-smart phones on 17:08 - Jan 7 with 957 viewsBrixtonBlue

Smart phone battery replacement for not-so-smart phones on 15:53 - Jan 7 by chicoazul

Have you thought about going to a shop that replaces phone batteries?

You don't know what iSmash is do you?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Smart phone battery replacement for not-so-smart phones on 17:39 - Jan 7 with 916 viewsRyorry

Smart phone battery replacement for not-so-smart phones on 16:29 - Jan 7 by The_Last_Baron

Get it replaced directly from Huawei's repair people. If it is less than two years old you should get it done for free.

Huawei make great phones, better than the Iphone in my opinion. The only problem is with them having their legs taken away by Android but I think this has been resolved and in any case they've developed their own operating system.

I predict in five years from now Huawei and Xiaomi will be the most popular smart phone makers in the world.

Are Huawei compatible with Mac computers tho when needing to synch, download photos etc? Have found that a huge bugbear of having an android phone.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Smart phone battery replacement for not-so-smart phones on 17:42 - Jan 7 with 908 viewschicoazul

Smart phone battery replacement for not-so-smart phones on 17:08 - Jan 7 by BrixtonBlue

You don't know what iSmash is do you?

Is it a shop that replaces phone batteries?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Smart phone battery replacement for not-so-smart phones on 18:44 - Jan 7 with 860 viewsBrixtonBlue

Smart phone battery replacement for not-so-smart phones on 17:42 - Jan 7 by chicoazul

Is it a shop that replaces phone batteries?

Yep.

Smart phone battery replacement for not-so-smart phones on 22:29 - Jan 9 with 642 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Smart phone battery replacement for not-so-smart phones on 17:39 - Jan 7 by Ryorry

Are Huawei compatible with Mac computers tho when needing to synch, download photos etc? Have found that a huge bugbear of having an android phone.

You can download an app for your mac which makes saving everything from your Android phone easy.

I'll post the name of it in due course.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024