Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB 17:07 - Jan 7 with 7201 viewsElderGrizzly

All the medias fault. Jesus...

[Post edited 7 Jan 2020 17:09]
Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 17:14 - Jan 7 with 3574 viewslowhouseblue

shouldn't she then step aside so that he can stay on?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 17:17 - Jan 7 with 3573 viewskizaitfc

I do think people forget, he did get a huge amount votes with the younger population.

He was clearly doing something right in their eyes.

If you take brexit out of the equation Labour would have looked far stronger IMO, it was an unwinnable election that the opposition parties should never have allowed BJ to have

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 17:17 - Jan 7 with 3555 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 17:14 - Jan 7 by lowhouseblue

shouldn't she then step aside so that he can stay on?

He’d probably still win the leadership election if he decided to stand again.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 17:18 - Jan 7 with 3552 viewsGlasgowBlue

I wonder how she would have marked him had he actually won an election.

Iron Lion Zion

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 17:26 - Jan 7 with 3526 viewsElderGrizzly

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 17:18 - Jan 7 by GlasgowBlue

A Diane Abbott 73/10
Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 17:27 - Jan 7 with 3527 viewsLankHenners

Clearly a way to shake off the repeated question, and besides, as a close supporter she's hardly going to say anything else is she?

Not to split hairs, but that's not *quite* what she's saying as the rather misleading headline suggests. She's saying the party needed to do better in propping Corbyn up and defending him, as leader, from 'attacks', which, given the public disgruntlement and disagreement within the party, it's not unreasonable that she would take that view.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 17:30 - Jan 7 with 3508 viewslowhouseblue

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 17:27 - Jan 7 by LankHenners

Clearly a way to shake off the repeated question, and besides, as a close supporter she's hardly going to say anything else is she?

Not to split hairs, but that's not *quite* what she's saying as the rather misleading headline suggests. She's saying the party needed to do better in propping Corbyn up and defending him, as leader, from 'attacks', which, given the public disgruntlement and disagreement within the party, it's not unreasonable that she would take that view.

yes definitely a leader who needed propping up. the party let him down, but more than that, the voters let him down. after all HE WON THE ARGUMENTS.

ohhhh, jeremy corbyn.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 17:44 - Jan 7 with 3460 viewschicoazul

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 17:17 - Jan 7 by GlasgowBlue

He’d probably still win the leadership election if he decided to stand again.

I was wondering this actually. Has he said he wont be standing again? After all, Marxists never resign.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 17:46 - Jan 7 with 3452 viewsElderGrizzly

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 17:44 - Jan 7 by chicoazul

I was wondering this actually. Has he said he wont be standing again? After all, Marxists never resign.

There was a rumour going round Labour inner circles that he might stand. I’m sure it’s nonsense
Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 18:15 - Jan 7 with 3380 viewsjas0999

Labour have just suffered a humiliating election defeat and Corbyn was a significant factor. He will go down in history as a terrible Labour leader.

The job now is to rebuild Labour and make them an electable proposition again. Those associated with Corbyn or those sharing and supporting his leadership views should not be considered for the role - long Bailey fits that bill. Labour need new ideas.
Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 18:34 - Jan 7 with 3346 viewsElderGrizzly

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 18:15 - Jan 7 by jas0999

Labour have just suffered a humiliating election defeat and Corbyn was a significant factor. He will go down in history as a terrible Labour leader.

The job now is to rebuild Labour and make them an electable proposition again. Those associated with Corbyn or those sharing and supporting his leadership views should not be considered for the role - long Bailey fits that bill. Labour need new ideas.

McDonnell has announced he is supporting Burgnon. Are they just recommending people who are worse than they were to look good in time?
Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 18:50 - Jan 7 with 3303 viewseireblue

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 17:46 - Jan 7 by ElderGrizzly

There was a rumour going round Labour inner circles that he might stand. I’m sure it’s nonsense

I heard that the Lib Dem’s were going to do a job share, whereby they would rotate the leadership amongst the MP’s every month, but ummmmm.....darn that August Caesar.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2020 18:51]
Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 18:51 - Jan 7 with 3296 viewsSwansea_Blue

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 17:18 - Jan 7 by GlasgowBlue

Marks out of 10? I'd give him one...etc....

I'n my humble and not so informed opinion, they're fecked

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 19:29 - Jan 7 with 3244 viewsCBBlue

The Corbynites on twitter sway between blaming the media and claiming the election was actually rigged and Labour won really. Their reasoning being that there were far more people on twitter voting for them than the tories and also how could anyone honestly not vote for the wonderful things Corbyn was promising.

The fact Corbyn sounded as believable as 6th former campaigning for school president (free chips with school dinners/longer school holidays/no more homework) has obviously passed them by.

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 19:40 - Jan 7 with 3221 viewsjeera

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 17:30 - Jan 7 by lowhouseblue

yes definitely a leader who needed propping up. the party let him down, but more than that, the voters let him down. after all HE WON THE ARGUMENTS.

ohhhh, jeremy corbyn.

Are you 12 mate?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 19:41 - Jan 7 with 3219 viewsOxford_Blue

Who cares? They ballsed up their election campaign and won’t be in office for at least 10 years. This is all just puff.
Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 19:47 - Jan 7 with 3205 viewsjeera

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 19:41 - Jan 7 by Oxford_Blue

Who cares? They ballsed up their election campaign and won’t be in office for at least 10 years. This is all just puff.

One minute it's being said, "It's gone, get over it etc"

The next it's "Have you seen this - and what about Corbyn?"

Holy crap. What the is the point of this?

Then they'll cry about potential point-scoring.

She's not going to win anything. She is simply mouthing the words that are expected of her.

Some are all over like this pissing themselves like school children.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 20:05 - Jan 7 with 3154 viewsfooters

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 19:47 - Jan 7 by jeera

One minute it's being said, "It's gone, get over it etc"

The next it's "Have you seen this - and what about Corbyn?"

Holy crap. What the is the point of this?

Then they'll cry about potential point-scoring.

She's not going to win anything. She is simply mouthing the words that are expected of her.

Some are all over like this pissing themselves like school children.

Indeed.

Will be interesting to watch the same joyous scrutiny applied to the current government. Especially from the 'definitely not Tory' progressives amongst us.

In other news, I fully expect the antisemitism 'crisis' in Labour to evaporate fairly quickly as well. How strange! Arf.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 20:13 - Jan 7 with 3130 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 20:05 - Jan 7 by footers

Indeed.

Will be interesting to watch the same joyous scrutiny applied to the current government. Especially from the 'definitely not Tory' progressives amongst us.

In other news, I fully expect the antisemitism 'crisis' in Labour to evaporate fairly quickly as well. How strange! Arf.

Wouldn’t be too expectant. The EHRC are due to report before spring.

Jess gets it

As does Lisa Nandy

Yiur mob will ousted very soon mate. Then you can go back to marching with the SWP.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2020 20:19]

Iron Lion Zion

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 20:16 - Jan 7 with 3122 viewshampstead_blue

That is utterly hilarious.

She gave him 10/10 for losing two elections, denying day follows night, ignoring anti-semitism, and more and more besides.

The man is a joke an utter joke. If she is the anointed one then I'm going to need a new pair of pants as I might just not be able to control my bladder.

"Oh Jeremy Corbyn, what on earth are you snorting"...........happy dust.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 20:29 - Jan 7 with 3096 viewsfooters

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 20:13 - Jan 7 by GlasgowBlue

Wouldn’t be too expectant. The EHRC are due to report before spring.

Jess gets it

As does Lisa Nandy

Yiur mob will ousted very soon mate. Then you can go back to marching with the SWP.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2020 20:19]

Your glee at a Tory victory is barely disguised. You're a disingenuous antiracist and that's all there is to say on that matter. At least it'll give you something to do in the coming months.

Enjoy your majority, red, white and blue Brexit, and brilliant new PM :)

I'll continue to believe in social democracy and genuine equality, thanks.

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 20:30 - Jan 7 with 3083 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 20:29 - Jan 7 by footers

Your glee at a Tory victory is barely disguised. You're a disingenuous antiracist and that's all there is to say on that matter. At least it'll give you something to do in the coming months.

Enjoy your majority, red, white and blue Brexit, and brilliant new PM :)

I'll continue to believe in social democracy and genuine equality, thanks.

Thank you for your very kind comments.

Iron Lion Zion

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 20:32 - Jan 7 with 3074 viewsfactual_blue

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 20:05 - Jan 7 by footers

Indeed.

'boris johnson is unfit for any public office whatsoever'

I.Hislop

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 20:33 - Jan 7 with 3061 viewsfooters

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 20:30 - Jan 7 by GlasgowBlue

Thank you for your very kind comments.

No problem.

I'm off for a bowl of Sugar Puffs now. TTFN.

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 21:12 - Jan 7 with 2976 viewsBlueBadger

Corbyn is 10/10 as leader according to RLB on 17:27 - Jan 7 by LankHenners

After all this time, it's still everyone else's fault that he was an utterly ineffective incompetent who was prone to hiding and fence-sitting on key issues.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2020 7:20]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024