Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leon Clarke to Cov on a free transfer. (n/t) 14:17 - Jan 8 with 2077 viewsITFC_Forever

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Leon Clarke to Cov on a free transfer. (n/t) on 14:18 - Jan 8 with 2072 viewskizaitfc

This is going to be the story of the January window, teams around us will strengthen and we will not!

We may even be weakened by selling a key player

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Leon Clarke to Cov on a free transfer. (n/t) on 14:26 - Jan 8 with 2003 viewsdavblue

Leon Clarke to Cov on a free transfer. (n/t) on 14:18 - Jan 8 by kizaitfc

This is going to be the story of the January window, teams around us will strengthen and we will not!

apart from the 1st window of Mick's reign i can't recall us making a signing that was anything but a filler signing. Im probably wrong but i can't remember!
Leon Clarke to Cov on a free transfer. (n/t) on 14:28 - Jan 8 with 1987 viewskizaitfc

Leon Clarke to Cov on a free transfer. (n/t) on 14:26 - Jan 8 by davblue

apart from the 1st window of Mick's reign i can't recall us making a signing that was anything but a filler signing. Im probably wrong but i can't remember!

I suppose last season we did a bit of business with PL.

But this to feels like the season in the champ where we were in the top 3 and then watched everyone else add to their squad

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Leon Clarke to Cov on a free transfer. (n/t) on 14:56 - Jan 8 with 1857 viewsMrTown

Makes sense, won't be heartbroken.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Leon Clarke to Cov on a free transfer. (n/t) on 15:02 - Jan 8 with 1806 viewsITFCBlues

Way to early to say stuff like this. It's the EIGHTH of Jan.

It's clear we need to ship some players out in order to bring anyone in. Let's see what happens before jumping to conclusions

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Leon Clarke to Cov on a free transfer. (n/t) on 15:03 - Jan 8 with 1795 viewskizaitfc

Leon Clarke to Cov on a free transfer. (n/t) on 15:02 - Jan 8 by ITFCBlues

It's clear we need to ship some players out in order to bring anyone in. Let's see what happens before jumping to conclusions

I think we have seen enough over past seasons to notice signs that its going to be a quiet one.

The DoF has already said so!

Leon Clarke to Cov on a free transfer. (n/t) on 15:04 - Jan 8 with 1786 viewsTractorCam

Normally I would agree, but in a season when promotion is vital we need to get going. First move should be Tommy Smith and that should really be done already.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Leon Clarke to Cov on a free transfer. (n/t) on 15:07 - Jan 8 with 1771 viewsdavblue

Leon Clarke to Cov on a free transfer. (n/t) on 14:28 - Jan 8 by kizaitfc

I suppose last season we did a bit of business with PL.

But this to feels like the season in the champ where we were in the top 3 and then watched everyone else add to their squad

It's all very disheartening isn't it?

The club is really going nowhere with Evans in charge, i understand the club has to be run as sensibly as it can be in football terms but there's nothing to cling to. No team building, trying to improve obvious areas of weakness.
Login to get fewer ads

Leon Clarke to Cov on a free transfer. (n/t) on 15:15 - Jan 8 with 1729 viewsGeoffSentence

The eighth of January and still nothing

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Leon Clarke to Cov on a free transfer. (n/t) on 15:44 - Jan 8 with 1628 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Leon Clarke to Cov on a free transfer. (n/t) on 15:15 - Jan 8 by GeoffSentence

We’d signed 3 played by this time last season, plus a fourth tomorrow

Not bad considering I’m repeatedly told no one could possibly have wanted to sign for us then due to our league position

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Leon Clarke to Cov on a free transfer. (n/t) on 16:34 - Jan 8 with 1528 viewshoppy

Leon Clarke to Cov on a free transfer. (n/t) on 15:15 - Jan 8 by GeoffSentence

This feels like a very retro post.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Leon Clarke to Cov on a free transfer. (n/t) on 16:37 - Jan 8 with 1519 viewshadleighboyblue

Both Coventry and Oxford seem to be strengthening well from an already good position .

Can't see us adding to the squad without releasing some first
Leon Clarke to Cov on a free transfer. (n/t) on 16:40 - Jan 8 with 1504 viewsElderGrizzly

Agree. We have 43 professionals at the club and Lambert is already confused how to use them.

I’m sure we’ll make a few changes, but we need to thin the squad not bloat it
Leon Clarke to Cov on a free transfer. (n/t) on 17:02 - Jan 8 with 1445 viewsitfc48

Used to play for Coventry and probably has family in the area with him being from Birmingham originally. Who's to say we weren't in for him but he chose them instead?

He'll probably get better service as well going by the last few months.
Leon Clarke to Cov on a free transfer. (n/t) on 17:29 - Jan 8 with 1371 viewstextbackup

It’s not too early for stuff like this, unless you’ve lived under a rock the last 8 years when we’ve not strengthened in areas we need to in jan

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Leon Clarke to Cov on a free transfer. (n/t) on 07:36 - Jan 9 with 1017 viewsChrisd

Leon Clarke to Cov on a free transfer. (n/t) on 16:37 - Jan 8 by hadleighboyblue

Both Coventry and Oxford seem to be strengthening well from an already good position .

Can't see us adding to the squad without releasing some first

Only losers strengthen their squads when in a position of strength, who does that really? I mean that worked well for us in 2014/15, what a waste of time, energy and money.......oh!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024