Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... 20:28 - Jan 8 with 3876 viewsDubtractor

"In total Nsiala, who is contracted to Town until the summer of 2021 with the club having an option for a further season, made 28 starts and five sub appearances for the Blues, scoring once."

Is it already a done deal?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 20:39 - Jan 8 with 3156 viewshoppy

I spotted that too and wondered the same.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 21:10 - Jan 8 with 3089 viewsPhilTWTD

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 20:39 - Jan 8 by hoppy

I spotted that too and wondered the same.

Probably a slip on my part, although from what I was told I think it will happen.
Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 21:13 - Jan 8 with 3059 viewsMullet

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 21:10 - Jan 8 by PhilTWTD

Probably a slip on my part, although from what I was told I think it will happen.

Moses Odubajo incoming to plug the right back gap too then?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 21:13 - Jan 8 with 3059 viewsDubtractor

How much?

£2m? Maybe a bit more?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

I've heard it's £5.8m upfront..... on 21:21 - Jan 8 with 3024 viewsBloots

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 21:13 - Jan 8 by Dubtractor

How much?

£2m? Maybe a bit more?

….rising to a potential £9.5m.

I think on balance we should take it.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

I've heard it's £5.8m upfront..... on 21:32 - Jan 8 with 2951 viewsDubtractor

I've heard it's £5.8m upfront..... on 21:21 - Jan 8 by Bloots

Much more than I thought. Good deal then, I agree we should take it.

I've heard it's £5.8m upfront..... on 21:35 - Jan 8 with 2936 viewsStadiumofdark

I've heard it's £5.8m upfront..... on 21:32 - Jan 8 by Dubtractor

Much more than I thought. Good deal then, I agree we should take it.

there's no way we can afford to pay them that much to take him..
Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 21:43 - Jan 8 with 2901 viewsRonFearonsHair

How much?

£2m? Maybe a bit more?

Come on, it’s Evans negotiating. We’re probably paying £1m and Nsiala to get Josh Emmanuel back.
Login to get fewer ads

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 21:45 - Jan 8 with 2892 viewsDubtractor

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 21:43 - Jan 8 by RonFearonsHair

Come on, it’s Evans negotiating. We’re probably paying £1m and Nsiala to get Josh Emmanuel back.

I should emphasise, in case of it being lost in translation, I was being a little silly. If we get anything more than £0 I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Nsiala may have had a decent season at Shrewsbury, but £ for £ he must be one of the worst signings we've ever made.

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 21:48 - Jan 8 with 2878 viewsRonFearonsHair

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 21:45 - Jan 8 by Dubtractor

I should emphasise, in case of it being lost in translation, I was being a little silly. If we get anything more than £0 I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Nsiala may have had a decent season at Shrewsbury, but £ for £ he must be one of the worst signings we've ever made.

I wish I was being silly.
Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 21:49 - Jan 8 with 2869 viewsSitfcB

How much?

£2m? Maybe a bit more?

Bolton can’t pay money for players apparently

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 22:41 - Jan 8 with 2725 viewsHerbivore

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 21:49 - Jan 8 by SitfcB

Bolton can’t pay money for players apparently

What about for Nsiala?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 23:03 - Jan 8 with 2648 viewshector_clifford

All these comments are really pathetic and not funny.

Why don't you leave him alone, and wish him well if he leaves.

Poll: Who is your favourite outfield Town player of the 1978 cup winning team?

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 23:06 - Jan 8 with 2627 viewsHerbivore

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 23:03 - Jan 8 by hector_clifford

It's all just bantz, Toto.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 23:08 - Jan 8 with 2628 viewsDubtractor

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 23:03 - Jan 8 by hector_clifford

I wish him no ill will and genuinely hope he makes a success of his next move. Those laying into him directly on twitter are a disgrace.

That being said, he has been rubbish for us, no real point in pretending otherwise, and we'll probably give him away for little or no money.

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 23:24 - Jan 8 with 2578 viewsHARRY10

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 23:08 - Jan 8 by Dubtractor

I wish him no ill will and genuinely hope he makes a success of his next move. Those laying into him directly on twitter are a disgrace.

That being said, he has been rubbish for us, no real point in pretending otherwise, and we'll probably give him away for little or no money.

Comments about him as a plarer are bound to reflect how crap he has been. Comments about him as a person are not acceptable... unless you have personal experience of him.

As to a 'fee' that is absurd. Bolton will either pay all/or some of his remaining contract. The usual format is to claim that what they pay in this respect is the transfer fee - it is not

ie if he is on 10k a week so Bolton will be stated as having paid £750,000 for him. Whereas we have merely rid ourselves of a financial liability for that contract, rather than received any money.

Oh. and good luck, genuinely hope it works out better at Bolton than it did here.
Nah, what’s the point... on 08:11 - Jan 9 with 2395 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I've heard it's £5.8m upfront..... on 21:21 - Jan 8 by Bloots

...it’ll all just go into Evans’ pocket anyway

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 08:13 - Jan 9 with 2387 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 21:43 - Jan 8 by RonFearonsHair

Sounds like a good deal!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 08:33 - Jan 9 with 2335 viewskozmik

The happiest person here is probably Graham Harbey, who for years WAS regarded as the worst player ever to wear a Town shirt!

Supporter since 1965

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 08:34 - Jan 9 with 2330 viewsonlymehere

I have a feeling he will improve after a move away from us let’s face it our back line no matter who has played has been absolutely shocking to watch apart from KVY who is injured and Wolferden,and Garbutt on rare accessions the defence looks awful.
Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 08:43 - Jan 9 with 2296 viewsitfcjoe

Such fine margins can dictate a career - warm up properly for a pre season friendly and he'd have started the season in the team and most likely fit and firing.

Looks like a heavy footballer to me, one that needs a run of games to get going - Sol Campbell and John Hartson were both similar. Not overweight in Sol or Toto's case, but just like a lorry rather than a sportscar that needs to build slowly up to fitness then retain it.

A real shame as seems a good guy, but he's not been good enough when he plays this year and a fresh start will suit both parties.

At £750k will go down as a terrible signing as will be given away for nothing now.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 09:58 - Jan 9 with 2228 viewsBLUEBEAT

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 08:43 - Jan 9 by itfcjoe

Such fine margins can dictate a career - warm up properly for a pre season friendly and he'd have started the season in the team and most likely fit and firing.

Looks like a heavy footballer to me, one that needs a run of games to get going - Sol Campbell and John Hartson were both similar. Not overweight in Sol or Toto's case, but just like a lorry rather than a sportscar that needs to build slowly up to fitness then retain it.

A real shame as seems a good guy, but he's not been good enough when he plays this year and a fresh start will suit both parties.

At £750k will go down as a terrible signing as will be given away for nothing now.

Exactly this.

He played so well in that final game of last season against Leeds. I guess most of us expected him to pick up from that when he was back to fitness.

I still think he would come good with a solid run of games but therein lies the problem with a rotation policy.

Poll: W or W

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 10:00 - Jan 9 with 2221 viewschicoazul

Gutted about this if so. Toto comes across as a great bloke and he gets absolutely terrible stick of a tiny minority of idiots we have to call fellow fans. Good luck to him.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 10:00 - Jan 9 with 2217 viewshampstead_blue

Fee is undisclosed, or £0

I'd imagine he's one of our better earners so getting him off the books will be a relief
Space for Tommy Smith

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 10:11 - Jan 9 with 2202 viewsfactual_blue

How much?

£2m? Maybe a bit more?

We're going to have to pay a cash sweetener to Bolton?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024