Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? 12:46 - Jan 9 with 2277 viewsGeoffSentence

Rustled one up today. What a revelation. Delicious.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 12:50 - Jan 9 with 2268 viewsFixed_It

Weirdo.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 13:00 - Jan 9 with 2245 viewsSitfcB

This post was sponsored by J2Blue and Romford

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 13:02 - Jan 9 with 2236 viewschicoazul

Christ.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 13:04 - Jan 9 with 2231 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Fried egg with Worcester sauce sandwich. Thing of beauty.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 13:08 - Jan 9 with 2220 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nothing to discuss. It's compulsory. Any type of egg on bread combo needs marmite.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 13:17 - Jan 9 with 2190 viewsnoggin

No, but a favourite of mine is marmite on toast with a poached egg on top.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 13:20 - Jan 9 with 2186 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Poached egg on marmite toast....a thing of wonder.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 13:25 - Jan 9 with 2172 viewssolemio

Neither Her Majesty nor I propose to try this monstrosity.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 13:28 - Jan 9 with 2160 viewsUB9Blue

Adding some grated cheese rounds this off nicely
Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 13:32 - Jan 9 with 2150 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Marmite soldiers are great with boiled eggs too!
Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 13:34 - Jan 9 with 2145 viewsSikamikanico

Quite like the marmite toast with poached/boiled egg combo.

Also put baked beans on marmite toast as well
Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 13:59 - Jan 9 with 2106 viewsGeoffSentence

Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 12:50 - Jan 9 by Fixed_It

Weirdo.

Nay, nay, thrice nay. You should try it. Egg white is pretty dull on its own and the marmite adds both a hint of saltiness and a fine edge of umami.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 14:03 - Jan 9 with 2099 viewsBlueBadger

You dirty, dirty, DIRTY c*nt.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 14:09 - Jan 9 with 2082 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 14:03 - Jan 9 by BlueBadger

You dirty, dirty, DIRTY c*nt.

Marmite is the new cheese.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 14:14 - Jan 9 with 2065 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 13:28 - Jan 9 by UB9Blue

Adding some grated cheese rounds this off nicely

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 14:44 - Jan 9 with 2016 viewshomer_123

Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 14:09 - Jan 9 by factual_blue

Marmite is the new cheese.

It f*cking ain't. Marmite is wonderful - cheese is evil.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 15:08 - Jan 9 with 1985 viewsusm

Wrongun alert

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 15:11 - Jan 9 with 1981 viewsusm

Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 13:34 - Jan 9 by Sikamikanico

Quite like the marmite toast with poached/boiled egg combo.

Also put baked beans on marmite toast as well

Christ, marmite and baked beans are two of the worst things humanity has ever thought of.

Youre the sort who probably likes tomatoes and olives aren't yer? Go on, admit it.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 15:22 - Jan 9 with 1945 viewsSikamikanico

Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 15:11 - Jan 9 by usm

Christ, marmite and baked beans are two of the worst things humanity has ever thought of.

Youre the sort who probably likes tomatoes and olives aren't yer? Go on, admit it.

Nothing wrong with tomatoes or olives
Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 15:23 - Jan 9 with 1942 viewsKieran_Knows

Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 14:44 - Jan 9 by homer_123

It f*cking ain't. Marmite is wonderful - cheese is evil.

I second this.

Best place for cheese is in the bin.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 15:42 - Jan 9 with 1918 viewsjontysnut

Anyone tried fried egg and marmite sandwiches? on 13:20 - Jan 9 by BanksterDebtSlave

Poached egg on marmite toast....a thing of wonder.

Maggie Thatcher's favourite snack that was

Fried egg = A fruity brown sauce
Poached Egg = Hendersons
Scrambled = HP
Boiled = salt
Omelette = cheese

My granny was Irish and made soft boiled eggs mashed up in a cup with spring onions and about ha;lf a pound of butter to be scooped out with freshly baked soda bread and a good brown cup of tea.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024