Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Growth lights - veg 13:33 - Jan 9 with 809 viewshampstead_blue

Prompted by SB's post regarding veg yesterday, I'm going to get a growth light kit this year. Want more and earlier. Last year's harvest was OK but couldn't get germination right so lost out on a fair amount.

Not for weed before you ask.

Does anyone use one? If so what do you recommend? Budget £100

Thanks in advance.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Growth lights - veg on 13:35 - Jan 9 with 802 viewsDanTheMan

"Not for weed before you ask."

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Growth lights - veg on 13:39 - Jan 9 with 790 viewsElephantintheRoom

I've got an electric tray from years back that I hatch seeds in trays out on in the garage.

The big problem I've encountered since losing my greenhouse is the transition from inside to outside.... and those pesky late frosts (which might be less of a problem in Hampstead)

If you haven't already gone down that route, some cheap plastic cloches or even those water-coolers thingies from the office are pretty good at getting earlier yields at next to no cost.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Growth lights - veg on 13:45 - Jan 9 with 762 viewsgiant_stow

Growth lights - veg on 13:35 - Jan 9 by DanTheMan

Hamstead, just be careful when you hotwire the electricity supply - dangerous!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Growth lights - veg on 16:14 - Jan 9 with 703 viewsBackToRussia

I know the answer to this but I'm not gonna tell you.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Growth lights - veg on 17:34 - Jan 9 with 663 viewshampstead_blue

Aha......I know a man who grows his own plants and apparently it's amazing.......

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Growth lights - veg on 17:37 - Jan 9 with 657 viewshampstead_blue

Growth lights - veg on 16:14 - Jan 9 by BackToRussia

I know the answer to this but I'm not gonna tell you.

Go on....be a devil.....I do share them....

Growth lights - veg on 00:51 - Jan 10 with 593 viewsMelford

I
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 1:08]

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024