Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At last, some good news for democracy (one month late) 16:19 - Jan 9 with 485 viewsNthQldITFC

https://www.theshovel.com.au/2019/12/10/breaking-russia-cleared-to-compete-in-20

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

At last, some good news for democracy (one month late) on 16:22 - Jan 9 with 466 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

The fact that an election result didnt go the way you wanted, does not make it undemocratic.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

At last, some good news for democracy (one month late) on 16:24 - Jan 9 with 462 viewsBlueBadger

At last, some good news for democracy (one month late) on 16:22 - Jan 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

The fact that an election result didnt go the way you wanted, does not make it undemocratic.

No, but the fact that a significant amount of overseas interference was sought out and ultimately went unpunished does.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

At last, some good news for democracy (one month late) on 16:24 - Jan 9 with 464 viewsNthQldITFC

At last, some good news for democracy (one month late) on 16:22 - Jan 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

Wasn't saying it did old fruit, I just appreciate the satire.

Edit: the one month late bit in the title was actually meant to refer to the publication date of the 'article', sorry.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 16:27]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024