Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So ME wants us to have a settled style and identity of play? 08:21 - Jan 10 with 385 viewsITFC_Forever

Shame no-one's told PRP.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

So ME wants us to have a settled style and identity of play? on 08:24 - Jan 10 with 382 viewsReuser_is_God

The most worrying thing is that he thinks rotation is a key part of that.

He wants 22 players all to be able to come in & play to the same standard, fair enough, but at what level would his budget allow us to do that? League 2?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

So ME wants us to have a settled style and identity of play? on 08:31 - Jan 10 with 373 viewsITFC_Forever

So ME wants us to have a settled style and identity of play? on 08:24 - Jan 10 by Reuser_is_God

The most worrying thing is that he thinks rotation is a key part of that.

He wants 22 players all to be able to come in & play to the same standard, fair enough, but at what level would his budget allow us to do that? League 2?

Bluefish was right all along.

Us being in the lower leagues suits ME and given the money in the Champ, we can't afford to compete there, never mind the Prem.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

So ME wants us to have a settled style and identity of play? on 11:00 - Jan 10 with 326 viewsZacak

Yes but quite rightly, in my opinion, he is saying you need more than a starting 11 developed. The whole squad need to be part of it which in the long term will make us more resilient to injury etc. It is a long term process. We cant go from years of decline to being brilliant in 1 year.
So ME wants us to have a settled style and identity of play? on 11:03 - Jan 10 with 319 viewsKieran_Knows

So ME wants us to have a settled style and identity of play? on 08:31 - Jan 10 by ITFC_Forever

Bluefish was right all along.

Us being in the lower leagues suits ME and given the money in the Champ, we can't afford to compete there, never mind the Prem.

Soak it up, drink it in. These are the days.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So ME wants us to have a settled style and identity of play? on 11:04 - Jan 10 with 316 viewsLankHenners

Evans and Lambert are the world's two most deluded men.

Both of them worryingly seem to believe the utter guff that the manager spouts on a regular basis despite what is obvious to the eyes.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024